LXQtlxqt, lxqt linux
LXQt is a bundle of software packages under development, with the aim of providing a complete desktop environment It was formed from the merger of the LXDE and Razor-qt projects
- 1 History
- 2 Software components
- 21 Roadmap
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Dissatisfied with GTK+ 3,2 Hong Jen Yee experimented with Qt in early 20133 and released the first version of a Qt-based PCManFM on 26 March 20132 He clarified, though, that this means no departure from GTK+ in LXDE, saying "The Gtk+ and Qt versions will coexist" He later ported LXDE's Xrandr front-end to Qt4
On 3 July 2013 Hong Jen Yee announced a Qt port of the full LXDE suite5 And on 21 July 2013, Razor-qt and LXDE announced that they decided to merge the two projects67 This merge means that the Gtk+ and the Qt versions will coexist at first but that, eventually, the GTK version will be dropped and all efforts will be focused on the Qt port6 The merger of LXDE-Qt and Razor-qt was renamed LXQt,8 and the first release, version 070, was made available on 7 May 20149 Version 080, bringing with it full Qt 5 compatibility, was made available on 13 October 201410
LXQt version 09 was released in February 2015, featuring heavy internal cleanups and refactorings All compatibility with Qt 4 was dropped, requiring Qt 5 & KDE Frameworks 5 Qt 53 is now the minimum required version11
LXQt version 010 was released in November 201512
LXQt version 011 was released on 24 September 20161 To address concerns that Qt-based apps have heavy memory usage, this release was compared against Xfce, revealing that, after a cold boot, LXQt's memory usage was of 112 Mb, just a bit less than Xfce13
LXQt consists of many modular components, some of them depending on Qt and KDE Frameworks 514
|Name||Dependencies besides Qt||Comments|
|lximage-qt||Image viewer of LXQt|
|lxqt-about||About dialog of LXQt|
|lxqt-config||KScreen RandR||LXQt system settings center|
|lxqt-notificationd||LXQt notification daemon|
|lxqt-policykit||LXQt Polkit authentication agent|
|lxqt-runner||The LXQt application runner|
|lxqt-session||The LXQt session manager|
|obconf-qt||Openbox configuration tool written in Qt|
|compton-conf||GUI configuration tool for Compton X composite manager metacity ⇒ xcompmgr ⇒ dcompmgr ⇒ Compton15|
|qt-gtk-engine||Theming GTK+ 3 programs with Qt styles|
- LXQt Roadmap
- Comparison of X Window System desktop environments
- ^ a b "Release LXQt 011" LXQt 24 September 2016 Retrieved 24 September 2016
- ^ a b "PCManFM Qt 010 released" LXDE Blog 26 March 2013 Retrieved 4 May 2013
- ^ "PCManFM file manager is ported to Qt" LXDE Blog 19 February 2013 Retrieved 4 May 2013
- ^ PCMan 1 May 2013 "LXDE xrandr GUI Frontent lxrandr is Ported to Qt in One Day" LXDE Development Mailing list Retrieved 4 May 2013
- ^ "LXDE - LXDE-Qt Preview" Bloglxdeorg 3 July 2013 Retrieved 27 March 2014
- ^ a b "The Future of Razor and LXDE-Qt" Bloglxdeorg 22 July 2013 Retrieved 19 May 2014
- ^ Leclanche, Jerome 20 July 2013 "The Future of Razor and LXDE-Qt" LXDE Mailing list Retrieved 19 May 2014
- ^ "The First Alpha Release of LXDE-Qt or LXQt is in Preparation" Bloglxdeorg 27 April 2014 Retrieved 7 May 2014
- ^ Leclanche, Jerome 7 May 2014 "LXQt 070 Released" LXDE Mailing list Retrieved 7 May 2014
- ^ Leclanche, Jerome 13 October 2014 "LXQt 080 Released!" LXDE Mailing list Retrieved 8 January 2015
- ^ Leclanche, Jerome 8 February 2015 "LXQt 090 Released!" LXDE Mailing list Retrieved 10 February 2015
- ^ "Release LXQt 010" LXQt 2 November 2015 Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ "Benchmark: Memory Usage: LXQt desktop environment vs XFCE – LXDE Blog" LXQt 4 October 2016 Retrieved 11 January 2017
- ^ https://githubcom/lxde/lxqt/wiki/KF5-usage-in-LXQt
- ^ "Compton in ArchLinux Wiki"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to LXQt|
- Official website
lxqt, lxqt 0.11.1, lxqt debian, lxqt desktop, lxqt distros, lxqt linux, lxqt review, lxqt themes, lxqt ubuntu, lxqt vs lxde
LXQt Information about
LXQt viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.