Luciano Emmerluciano emmerdale, luciano emmerson
Luciano Emmer 19 January 1918 – 16 September 2009 was an Italian film director He was born in Milan He won a Golden Globe in 1951 for Pictura: An Adventure in Art He has directed more documentaries than fiction pictures, most notably Domenica d'agosto and the romance-comedy-drama Three Girls from Rome
Luciano Emmer was the father of mathematician, writer and director Michele EmmerLuciano Emmer, Marina Vlady, Magali Noël, and Bernard Fresson 1 June 1960
- 1938 Racconto di un affresco documentary
- 1940 Il Paradiso terrestre documentary
- 1940 I disastri della guerra documentary
- 1949 Sunday in August
- 1951 Paris Is Always Paris
- 1951 Pictura: An Adventure in Art co-director
- 1952 Three Girls from Rome Le ragazze di Piazza di Spagna
- 1954 Incontrare Picasso documentary
- 1954 High School
- 1954 Gli eroi dell'Artide documentary
- 1954 Camilla
- 1955 Picasso
- 1955 Il bigamo
- 1957 Paradiso terrestre documentary
- 1957 Il momento più bello
- 1961 Girl in the Window
- 1972 Cesare Zavattini e il "Campo di grano con corvi" di Van Gogh documentary
- 1990 Basta! Ci faccio un film
- 2001 Una lunga, lunga, lunga notte d'amore
- 2003 L'acqua il fuoco
- Luciano Emmer on IMDb
|This article about an Italian film director is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
luciano emmer and rye, luciano emmer wheat, luciano emmerdale, luciano emmerson
Luciano Emmer Information about
Luciano Emmer viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.