List of dream diarieslist of dream diaries photography, list of dream diaries for girls
This is a list of published diaries devoted specifically to dreams
- Anna Kingsford 1846–1888, in her Dreams and Dream-Stories 1888, edited by Edward Maitland; revised edition 1908, edited by Samuel Hopgood Hart, pp 27–94 of the 1908 edition
- Hervey de Saint-Denys 1822–1892, extracts throughout his Dreams and How to Guide Them 1982, translated by Nicholas Fry First published as Les Rêves et les moyens de les diriger 1867
- Robert Southey 1774–1843, in The Correspondence of Robert Southey with Caroline Bowles 1881, edited by Edward Dowden, pp 366–384
- Emanuel Swedenborg 1688–1772, Swedenborg's Dreams, 1744 1860, translated by J J G Wilkinson, Emanuel Swedenborg's Journal of Dreams and Spiritual Experiences 1918, translated by C Th Odhner, Swedenborg's Dream Diary 2001, translated by Anders Hallengren First published as Swedenborgs Drömmar, 1744 1859
- Olive Schreiner 1855–1920, Dreams 1890
- William Archer 1856–1924, in his On Dreams 1935, edited by Theodore Besterman, pp 135–215
- Bjørn Bjarre 1966-, Drømmearbeidet, The Dream Work 1-100 1995 artist's book, ed 400, English/Norwegian
- Peter Blobbs pseudonym of Arthur John Hubbard, 1856–1935, Authentic Dreams of Peter Blobbs 1916
- William S Burroughs 1914–1997, My Education: A Book of Dreams 1995
- François Damian, L'Autre rive: Paroles dans la nuit Paris: Editions de Minuit, 1985
- Federico Fellini 1920–1993, The Book of Dreams New York, Rizzoli, 2008
- Graham Greene 1904–1991, A World of My Own: A Dream Diary 1992
- David Holt 1926–2002, Eventful Responsability sic1999 In his introduction Holt explains the idiosyncratic spelling: "We are responsible in the sense of being in debt to the past And we are responsible towards the future I use the spelling 'responsability' to keep those two different but related meanings in play"
- Franz Kafka 1883–1924, Träume: "Ringkämpfe jede Nacht" 1993, edited by Gaspare Giudice and Michael Müller A dream diary compiled from Kafka's diaries and letters
- Jack Kerouac 1922–1969, Book of Dreams 1961
- Michel Leiris 1901–1990, Nights as Day, Days as Night 1988, translated by Richard Sieburth First published as Nuits sans nuit, et quelques jours sans jour 1961
- E M Martin pseudonym of Edith Georgina Lister, 1859–1938, Dreams in War Time 1915
- Myōe 1173–1232, in George J Tanabe Jr's Myōe the Dreamkeeper 1992, pp 160–198
- Georges Perec La Boutique Obscure, a collection of 100 dreams
- Nancy Price 1880–1970, Acquainted with the Night: A Book of Dreams nd; 1949 according to the British Library catalogue Illustrated by Michael Rothenstein Written by an actress, who also made a name for herself as a naturalist and campaigner for animal rights
- Henry Rollins 1961-, 61 Dreams, a section at the end of Black Coffee Blues 1992
- John Berryman 1914–1972, "Dream Songs, 1964"
- Marilyn Stablein 1946- ″Night Travels to Tibet″ 2001 and ″More Night Travels to Tibet″2011
- Bjarni Bjarnason "The Naked Suitor" Icelandic: Nakti vonbiðillinn 2012
- Dream journal
- List of diarists
- Personal journal
list of dream diaries for girls, list of dream diaries online, list of dream diaries photography
List of dream diaries Information about
List of dream diaries
List of dream diaries
List of dream diaries viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.