Kulbitkulbit maneuver, kulbit in english
The "Kulbit" also known as the "Frolov chakra" is an aerial maneuver developed by Russian pilots in which the aircraft performs an extremely tight loop, often not much wider than the length of the aircraft itself It differs from the traditional inside loop as it uses post-stall maneuvering capabilities, a type of supermaneuverability Like most post-stall maneuvers, it demonstrates pitch control outside the normal flight envelope wherein pitch control is made possible by having aerodynamic flow over the aircraft's elevators or stabilators
The name "Kulbit" is derived from the Russian Кульбит, meaning "somersault" The alternate name, "Frolov's Chakra", refers to Russian test pilot Yevgeni Frolov, the pilot who first carried out the maneuver, while "chakra" is a yogic term, meaning "vortex" or "whirlpool"
The Kulbit drastically decreases the aircraft's speed and could theoretically be used to cause a pursuing aircraft to overshoot its target The maneuver is closely related to the famous "Pugachev's Cobra" maneuver, but the Kulbit completes the loop that the Cobra almost immediately cuts off
Aircraft known to be able to execute the "Kulbit"
The following aircraft are currently known to be able to execute the "Kulbit":
- Sukhoi Su-30
- Sukhoi Su-35
- Sukhoi Su-37
- Su-47 Berkut
- F-22 Raptor
- F-35A Lightning II
- Sukhoi Su-57
All have performed the Kulbit in airshow displays in the past
- ^ a b "Fighter Technology of the Future" Archived from the original on 2012-02-07 Retrieved 2007-08-22mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ Double Kulbit by MiG-29OVT
- ^ http://riaru/defense_safety/20150304/1050842494html
- ^ Kulbit by SU-37
- ^ https://wwwyoutubecom/watchv=bhWrh_PU1Yw
- ^ F-22 Raptor Kulbit video
- ^ F-35 Kulbit and pedal turn, retrieved 2019-12-16
- A page containing a movie file of the Kulbit maneuver listed as "Somersault, loop min radius"
- Video showing the Su-30MKI Flanker showing off its Thrust Vectoring and doing a Cobra and a Kulbit
kulbit, kulbit in english, kulbit maneuver, kulbit meaning, kulbits
Kulbit Information about
Kulbit viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.