Kōshin'etsu 甲信越 is a subregion of the Chūbu region in Japan consisting of Yamanashi, Nagano, and Niigata prefectures1
The name Kōshin'etsu is a composite formed from the names of old provinces which are adjacent to each other — Kai now Yamanashi, Shinano now Nagano and Echigo now Niigata The region is surrounded by the Sea of Japan to its north west, Hokuriku region to its west, Tōkai region to its south west, Kantō region to its south east, and Tōhoku region to its north east The name for this geographic area is usually combined with Kantō region as in "Kantō-Kōshin'etsu"2; and it is sometimes combined with Hokuriku region as in "Kantō-Kōshin'etsu-Hokuriku"3 or "Hokuriku-Kōshin'etsu"4
- 1 Corporate usage
- 2 See also
- 3 Notes
- 4 References
- 5 External links
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone directories categorize phone numbers by region, including the Koshin'etsu area5
- The Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine categorizes its membership by region, including the Kanto-Koshinetsu region2
- In Japan, the Children's Cancer Registry program is administered by seven National Children's Medical Registration Centers, including Kanto-KoShinEtsu6
- Hokuriku region
- Shin'etsu region
- Tōkai region
- Kantō region
- ^ Nihon Ginkō 1990 Bank of Japan Monetary and Economic Studies, Vols 8-9, p 129
- ^ a b "Abstracts from the 25th Kanto-Koshinetsu regional meeting of the Japanese Society of Nuclear Medicine" JSNM, Japanese Journal of Nuclear Medicine Jpn J Nucl Med 2310:1503-1511, October 1986
- ^ "29th Kanto-Koshinetsu-Hokuriku Regional meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society," Japan Circulation Journal 1963, Vol 27, No 12, p 907
- ^ Nakagawa, Naofumi et al 2010 The Japanese Macaques, p 144, p 144, at Google Books
- ^ Nihon Denshin Denwa Kabushiki Kaisha 1995 City Source English Telephone Directory: Greater Tokyo, Tokyo/Yokohama/Chiba, Nagoya, Sapporo, Sendai business directory, p 887
- ^ Watanabe, Shō et al 1995 Cancer Treatment and Survival: Site-Specific Registries in Japan, p 205, p 205, at Google Books
- Watanabe, Shō, Suketami Tominaga and Tadao Kakizoe 1995 Cancer Treatment and Survival: Site-Specific Registries in Japan Tokyo: Japan Scientific Societies Press ISBN 9780849377785; ISBN 9784762287961; OCLC 32855122
Media related to Kōshin'etsu region at Wikimedia Commons
Kōshin'etsu region Information about
Kōshin'etsu region viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.