Koichi Haraguchikoichi haraguchi rice, koichi haraguchi classification
Koichi Haraguchi 原口 幸市, Haraguchi Kōichi, November 24, 1940 – October 4, 2009 was a former Japanese diplomat and the Grand Master of Ceremonies of the Imperial Household Agency
- 1 Biography
- 2 Death
- 3 See also
- 4 References
Haraguchi was born in 1940 in Tokyo He attended Hibiya High School, and attended college at the University of Tokyo After graduating, he entered the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1964 and rose through the ranks After serving as the consul general in Los Angeles, he became the Director-General of Economic Affairs Bureau, and later the Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs Haraguchi also served as the ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary to both the Japanese diplomatic mission in Geneva and the United Nations
He was also the chief negotiator on North Korean issues, as well as the ambassador in charge of normalisation talks with North Korea
In July 2007, Haraguchi was appointed to the Grand Master of the Ceremonies of the Imperial Household Agency
On October 4, 2009, while climbing Mt Amakazari with colleagues in Niigata, he fell unconscious near the summit and was evacuated to a hospital, but died from sudden cardiac arrest
- Sadako Ogata, also former Ambassador to United Nations
- Hisashi Owada, also former Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs and former Ambassador to United Nations
- ^ a b c "Senior Imperial agency official dies while climbing in Niigata" Japan Times 2009-10-06 Retrieved 2009-10-13
- ^ "Japan, China To Meet On Economy" CBS 1998-09-13 Retrieved 2009-10-13
- ^ "UN approves agreement with Cambodia on genocide trial" The Star 2003-05-14 Retrieved 2009-10-13
- ^ "DPRK-Japan talks conclude without major progress" Xinhua 2006-02-08 Retrieved 2009-10-13
- ^ Grand Master of Ceremonies – compare pre-Meiji Chief of the Ministry of Ceremonies 治部卿,, Jibu-kyō at Daijō-kan
- ^ "Imperial Household Agency official dies while mountain climbing" The Mainichi Daily News 2009-10-05 Retrieved 2009-10-13
- ^ "Haraguchi Koichi dies - the Grand Master of the Ceremonies, Imperial House of Japan" Japan Press Network 2009-10-04 Retrieved 2009-10-12
koichi haraguchi classification, koichi haraguchi genki, koichi haraguchi rice, koichi haraguchi rx-7
Koichi Haraguchi Information about
Koichi Haraguchi viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.