Klaus Scholderklaus schilder
Klaus Scholder January 12, 1930 – April 10, 1985 was a German ecclesiastical historian, professor of history at the University of Tübingen
- 1 Life
- 2 Political activities
- 3 Selected works
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Scholder was the son of Erlangen professor of Chemistry Rudolf Scholder After his high school graduation, he studied Germanistics and Theology at the University of Tübingen and at Göttingen After his academic promotion and his ordination as an evangelical pastor, he worked for the FDP's Bundestag faction In 1958 he took up a post with the Evangelical-Lutheran Church in Württemberg and at first was a parish steward at Bad Überkingen, only to move on to the Evangelical Priory of Tübingen in 1959 After his habilitation he worked as a private docent at the University of Tübingen and in 1968 received a professorship for Ecclesiastic Order
His work focussed on the Kirchenkampf, the intra-confessional struggle of German Christians during Hitler's Third Reich, on which he wrote Die Kirchen und das Dritte Reich The Churches and the Third Reich The two volumes are still considered a standard on the topic in Germany A third volume was completed posthumously in 2001 by his student Gerhard Besier, now Director of the Hannah Arendt Institute for Research into Totalitarianism in Dresden
Influenced by Karl Georg Pfleiderer, Scholder joined the FDP/DVP He was a major contributor to the cultural and religious points of view in the FDP's "Berlin Agenda" of 1957 In the late 1960s he was chairman of the FDP/DVP Tübingen District Association In the 1970s, he was vice chairman of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- Die Verwirklichung des Imaginativen in den Romanen Jean Pauls The Incarnation of the Imaginative in the Novels by Jean Paul, dissertation, Tübingen 1956
- Die Problematik der politischen Verantwortung in unserer jüngsten Geschichte The Difficulty of political Responsibility within our most recent Past, 1959
- Ursprünge und Probleme der Bibelkritik im 17 Jahrhundert Origin and Problems of the Bible Criticism in the 17th Century, habilitation, Tübingen 1965
- Die Kirchen und das Dritte Reich Bd 1: Vorgeschichte und Zeit der Illusionen, 1918 - 1934 The Churches and the Third Reich, vol 1: Case History and Time of Illusions Berlin 1977
- Karl Georg Pfleiderer: Der liberale Landrat, Politiker und Diplomat K G Pfleiderer: the liberal District Administrator, Politician and Diplomat, Stuttgart 1979
- Die Kirchen und das Dritte Reich Bd 2: Das Jahr der Ernüchterung 1934 The Churches and the Third Reich, vol 2: 1934 - the Year of Disenchantment postum, Berlin 1985
- Die Kirchen zwischen Republik und Gewaltherrschaft Gesammelte Aufsätze The Churches between Republic and Totalitarianism, ed Karl Otmar von Aretin and Gerhard Besier, unshortened and corrected edition of the 1988 original, Berlin: Ullstein, 1991 mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-rightmw-parser-output citation mw-selflinkISBN 3-548-33148-3
- Hildegard Hamm-Brücher, Erinnerungen an einen christlichen, liberalen und süddeutschen Demokraten Klaus Scholder zum Gedenken, in: Liberal, 1987, 2, pp 97–103
- Lothar Bily 1995 "Scholder, Klaus" In Bautz, Traugott ed Biographisch-Bibliographisches Kirchenlexikon BBKL in German 9 Herzberg: Bautz cols 670–673 ISBN 3-88309-058-1
- A brief biography and bibliography in German
Klaus Scholder Information about
Klaus Scholder viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.