Kenmare, North Dakotakenmare north dakota all school reunion 2017, kenmare north dakota real estate listings
Kenmare is a city in Ward County, North Dakota, United States The population was 1,096 at the 2010 census5 Kenmare is part of the Minot Micropolitan Statistical Area
- 1 History
- 2 Geography
- 3 Demographics
- 31 2010 census
- 32 2000 census
- 4 Climate
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Kenmare was platted in 18976 The city most likely was named after Kenmare, in Ireland7 A post office has been in operation at Kenmare since 18978 When proposals were drawn up to partition the old 'Imperial' Ward County then the state's largest county in 1908, the groups involved with Burke and Renville Counties declined to include Kenmare as it was larger than Bowbells or Mohall the cities chosen as the proposed county seats and would likely have prevailed in a county seat battle Another proposal would have created Lake County out of this portion of Imperial Ward County, with Kenmare as its seat
Kenmare is located at 48°40′30″N 102°4′43″W / 4867500°N 10207861°W / 4867500; -10207861 48675015, −1020787099 According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 124 square miles 321 km2, all of it land1 '
|US Decennial Census10
As of the census2 of 2010, there were 1,096 people, 480 households, and 281 families residing in the city The population density was 8839 inhabitants per square mile 3413/km2 There were 558 housing units at an average density of 4500 per square mile 1737/km2 The racial makeup of the city was 959% White, 02% African American, 06% Native American, 07% Asian, 12% from other races, and 14% from two or more races Hispanic or Latino of any race were 26% of the population
There were 480 households of which 250% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 488% were married couples living together, 65% had a female householder with no husband present, 33% had a male householder with no wife present, and 415% were non-families 367% of all households were made up of individuals and 187% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older The average household size was 218 and the average family size was 285
The median age in the city was 467 years 214% of residents were under the age of 18; 62% were between the ages of 18 and 24; 195% were from 25 to 44; 292% were from 45 to 64; and 236% were 65 years of age or older The gender makeup of the city was 505% male and 495% female
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,081 people, 468 households, and 278 families residing in the city The population density was 8728 people per square mile 3366/km² There were 553 housing units at an average density of 4465 per square mile 1722/km² The racial makeup of the city was 9833% White, 056% Native American, 028% Asian, 009% from other races, and 074% from two or more races Hispanic or Latino of any race were 019% of the population
There were 468 households out of which 233% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 506% were married couples living together, 60% had a female householder with no husband present, and 404% were non-families 389% of all households were made up of individuals and 224% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older The average household size was 215 and the average family size was 285
In the city, the population was spread out with 199% under the age of 18, 52% from 18 to 24, 222% from 25 to 44, 220% from 45 to 64, and 307% who were 65 years of age or older The median age was 47 years For every 100 females there were 930 males For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 850 males
The median income for a household in the city was $30,057, and the median income for a family was $40,125 Males had a median income of $27,031 versus $17,826 for females The per capita income for the city was $15,428 About 100% of families and 107% of the population were below the poverty line, including 111% of those under age 18 and 111% of those age 65 or over
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot and often humid summers and cold sometimes severely cold winters According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Kenmare has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps12
- ^ a b "US Gazetteer files 2010" United States Census Bureau Archived from the original on 2012-07-14 Retrieved 2012-06-14
- ^ a b "American FactFinder" United States Census Bureau Retrieved 2012-06-14
- ^ a b "Population and Housing Unit Estimates" Retrieved June 9, 2017
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names" United States Geological Survey 2007-10-25 Retrieved 2008-01-31
- ^ "2010 Census Redistricting Data Public Law 94-171 Summary File" American FactFinder United States Census Bureau Archived from the original on 21 July 2011 Retrieved 2 May 2011
- ^ Reports of Cases Decided in the Supreme Court of the State of North Dakota Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company 1909 p 413
- ^ Federal Writers' Project 1938 North Dakota, a Guide to the Northern Prairie State, WPA p 276 ISBN 978-1-62376-033-5
- ^ "Ward County" Jim Forte Postal History Retrieved 22 October 2015
- ^ "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990" United States Census Bureau 2011-02-12 Retrieved 2011-04-23
- ^ United States Census Bureau "Census of Population and Housing" Archived from the original on May 12, 2015 Retrieved October 23, 2013
- ^ "Population Estimates" United States Census Bureau Archived from the original on October 19, 2016 Retrieved June 13, 2016
- ^ Climate Summary for Kenmare, North Dakota
- Welcome to Kenmare, North Dakota : "home of the Danish Mill" 1978 from the Digital Horizons website
|County seat: Minot|
pop over 5,000
pop 1,000 - 5,000
kenmare north dakota all school reunion 2017, kenmare north dakota ambulance, kenmare north dakota and kenmare ireland, kenmare north dakota businesses, kenmare north dakota golf carts, kenmare north dakota goosefest, kenmare north dakota homes for sale, kenmare north dakota is in what county, kenmare north dakota real estate listings, kenmare north dakota waterfowl guides
Kenmare, North Dakota Information about
Kenmare, North Dakota
Kenmare, North Dakota
Kenmare, North Dakota viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.