Kanpur Monorailkanpur monorail las vegas, kanpur monorail disney
The Kanpur Monorail is a proposed monorail system for the city of Kanpur12
- 1 Project
- 2 Lines
- 21 Other lines
- 3 Status
- 4 References
|This section's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia See Wikipedia's guide to writing better articles for suggestions August 2014 Learn how and when to remove this template message|
Promises are meant to be broken, the adage goes And Kanpuriyas, it seems, are having a fair share of promises made and broken by politicians and bureaucrats alike
Chief minister Mulayam Singh Yadav, while addressing entrepreneurs of UP origin from across the globe at the "UP-Calling 2004" on February 20, had announced to launch a magnetic monorail between Lucknow and Kanpur For this purpose, the UP Development Council UPDC was in touch with a consortium of Japanese companies, he had added That was the first and the last mention of the project3
There are three lines proposed in phase I are as follows:4
- From Panki Sector 18 to Shuklaganj via Govind Puri - Jarib Chauki - Central - Ghantaghar 8 Point - Shuklaganj Length of this line would be 245 km
- From Chobepur to Maharajpur via IIT Kanpur - Kalyanpur - Rawatpur - Kanpur Anwarganj - Kanpur Central Length of this line would be 285 km
- From Kanpur Zoo to Kanpur Cantonment via Old Kanpur - Civil Lines - Wazid Pur Length of this line would be 160 km
Total length of Phase I would be 630 km
Other lines which are being proposed in addition to Phase I are:5
- From Daheli Sujanpur to Govind Nagar
- From J K Temple to Kidwai Nagar via Kamla Club - Govindpuri
- From Gangotri Township to Sahara City via Green Park Stadium - Rave 3 - Old Kanpur - New Kanpur City
Feasibility study has been completed for Phase I corridors Work likely to start after 20164
- ^ "Monorail News Briefs" Monorailsorg Retrieved 2010-09-16
- ^ http://wwwniuaorg/projects/tpt/introductionpdf
- ^ "Monorail & other projects: Kanpurites taken for a ride" The Times Of India 2004-07-22
- ^ a b Sujay Mehdudia 2010-01-21 "The Hindu : Cities / Kanpur : Kanpur likely to get monorail" Chennai, India: Betathehinducom Retrieved 2010-08-11
- ^ Megha Suri, TNN, 21 February 2008, 07:56pm IST 2008-02-21 "Monorail to hit Kanpur streets by 2010 - Kanpur - City - The Times of India" Timesofindiaindiatimescom Retrieved 2010-08-11 CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list link
|This rapid transit-related article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
kanpur monorail cat, kanpur monorail disney, kanpur monorail las vegas, kanpur monorail system
Kanpur Monorail Information about
Kanpur Monorail viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.