Kampala Capital City Authoritykampala capital city authority jobs, kampala capital city authority fc - official site
Kampala Capital City Authority KCCA is the legal entity, established by the Ugandan Parliament, that is responsible for the operations of the capital city of Kampala in Uganda It replaced the Kampala City Council KCC
- 1 Location
- 2 Overview
- 3 Administrative divisions
- 4 Recent developments
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
The headquarters of KCCA are located on Nakasero Hill in the central business district of Kampala The headquarters are immediately south-west of the Uganda Parliament Building The main entrance to the KCCA Complex is located on Kimathi Avenue, which comes off of Parliament Avenue The coordinates of this building are 0° 18' 5400"N, 32° 35' 900"E Latitude:0315000; Longitude:32585832
The affairs of the capital city of Kampala have been brought under the direct supervision of the central Ugandan government The city clerk, formerly the highest financial officer in the city, has been replaced by the executive director, Jennifer Musisi, who is answerable to the Minister of Kampala Capital City Authority, Beti Kamya-Turwomwe The elected mayor became the lord mayor, now a largely ceremonial position In addition to the politically elected councilors, the expanded KCCA Council has members from the following professional bodies as full voting members: Uganda Institute of Professional Engineers, Uganda Society of Architects, Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council, and Uganda Law Society
As of June 2016, the key officials responsible for KCCA affairs were: 1 Beti Kamya-Turwomwe, Cabinet Minister of Kampala Capital City Authority, since June 2016 2 Benna Namugwanya, Minister of State for Kampala Capital City Authority, since 2016 3 Erias Lukwago, the Lord Mayor of Kampala since 2011 4 Sarah Kanyike, the Deputy Lord Mayor of Kampala, since 2016 5 Jennifer Musisi, the Executive Director of Kampala Capital City Authority since 2011 6 Andrew Kitaka, the Acting Deputy Executive Director of Kampala Capital City Authority, since November 2016
Administrative divisionsMain article: Divisions of Kampala
Kampala is divided into five divisions, each headed by a popularly elected mayor Those divisions are preserved under the new KCCA Law It is not yet clear what the roles of those five mayors will be in relation to the Lord Mayor and the KCCA Executive Director The table below gives the names of the mayors:
|Office||Name of Official||Title of Officer|
|Mayor||Kasirye Nganda||Mayor of Makindye Division|
|Mayor||Charles Musoke Sserunjogi||Mayor of Kampala Central Division|
|Mayor||Ronald Balimwezo||Mayor of Nakawa Division|
|Mayor||Emmanuel Sserunjogi||Mayor of Kawempe Division|
|Mayor||Joyce Ssebugwawo||Mayor of Lubaga Division|
In February 2015, Rift Valley Railways, in collaboration with KCCA, began testing commuter passenger railway service in Kampala and its suburbs, with a view to establish regular scheduled service beginning in March 2015 Uganda and China have signed a memorandum of understanding to establish an elevated 35 kilometres 22 mi light rail network
- Kampala District
- Kampala Capital City Authority FC
- ^ Ngwomoya, Amos 29 August 2017 "Panic as public service reviews KCCA jobs" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 29 August 2017
- ^ KCCA 21 April 2014 "Profile of Kampala Capital City Authority" Kampala Capital City Authority KCCA Retrieved 21 April 2014
- ^ Google 5 September 2015 "Location of KCCA Complex at Google Maps" Map Google Maps Google Retrieved 5 September 2015
- ^ a b Uganda State House 6 June 2016 "Museveni's new cabinet list At 6 June 2016" PDF Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 6 June 2016
- ^ Oluka, Benon Herbert 16 March 2011 "What New City Executives Will Do" Kampala: Daily Monitor Retrieved 21 April 2014
- ^ Ngwomoya, Amos 3 November 2016 "Museveni appoints Lule as new KCCA human resource director" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 16 November 2016
- ^ Monitor Reporter 16 June 2016 "Sarah Kanyike appointed as Kampala Deputy Lord Mayor" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 17 June 2016
- ^ Paul Tajuba, and Farahani Mukisa 5 February 2015 "KCCA Tests Passenger Train" Daily Monitor Kampala Retrieved 5 February 2015
- ^ RG 17 December 2015 "Kampala light rail agreement signed" Railway Gazette RG Retrieved 16 November 2016
- Website of Kampala Capital City Authority
- KCCA Beyond the Basics
- Get Government Offices Out of City Centre - Musisi
- Japan to lend Uganda Shs559 Billion for flyovers
Coordinates: 0°18′54″N 32°35′09″E / 0315000°N 32585832°E / 0315000; 32585832
kampala capital city authority act, kampala capital city authority address, kampala capital city authority contacts, kampala capital city authority executive director, kampala capital city authority fc - official site, kampala capital city authority jobs, kampala capital city authority logo, kampala capital city authority structure, kampala capital city authority tax identification number, kampala capital city authority uganda
Kampala Capital City Authority Information about
Kampala Capital City Authority
Kampala Capital City Authority
Kampala Capital City Authority viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.