Kalinga may refer to:
Geography, linguistics and/or ethnologyedit
- Kalinga historical region, a historical region of India
- Kalinga Mahabharata, an apocryphal kingdom mentioned in classical Indian literature
- Kalinga alphabet, an ancient writing system invented in the ancient Kingdom of Kalinga
- Kalinga caste, an Indian caste of temple priests and cultivators found between the districts of Ganjam and Vizagapatam
- Kalinga people, an ethnic group in the Philippines
- Kalinga language, spoken in the Philippines
- Kalinga province, in the Philippines
- Kalinga, Queensland, a locality of Brisbane, Australia
- Kalinga Park, a park in the same suburb
- Kalingga, an ancient Indianized kingdom in Java
- Kalinga War, a war fought between the Maurya Empire under Ashoka and the State of Kalinga
- Kalinga or galinga, a musical instrument known otherwise as the ground bow
- Kalinga, the sacred, dynastic drum of Rwanda, known elsewhere in Africa as Ngoma drums
- Kalinga film, a 2006 Tamil-language film from India
- Kalinga gastropod, a genus of sea slugs
- Kalinga Airlines, a private airline based in Calcutta
- Kalinga Prize, a UNESCO prize awarded for the popularisation of science
- 26214 Kalinga, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalinga
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article
Kalinga Information about
Kalinga Information Video
Kalinga viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.