Jolbon was the capital of a small, Korean tribal state which arose in the north of the Korean peninsula from perhaps the 1st century BCE
In 37 BCE, Jumong had fled from Dongbuyeo to avoid death at the hands of Dongbuyeo's Crown Prince Daeso, who presented great jealousy towards Jumong After he fled, Jumong established a new kingdom in 37 BCE called Goguryeo in the Jolbon region In Jolbon, he married Soseono or So Seo-no, who was the daughter of a local tribal leader
Jolbon was the first capital city of the ancient Korean Kingdom of Goguryeo from 37 BCE – 3 CE The second ruler, the son of Jumong, Yuri, moved its capital to Gungnae Fortress
- ^ Jeon ho-tae, 《Koguryo, the origin of Korean power & pride》, Northeast Asia History Foundation, 2007 p9
- ^ Lim SK, 《Asian Civiizations:Ancient to 1800 AD》, Asiapac Books Pte Ltd, 2011 ISBN 9812295941 p77
- ^ Pae-yong Yi, 《Women in Korean History》, 2008 p120
- ^ Lee Injae, Owen Miller, Park Jinhoon, Yi Hyun-hae, 《Korean History in Maps》, Cambridge University Press, 2014 ISBN 1107098467 p30
- ^ King Yuri1 "KBS World", Retrieved 2015-06-27
- Buyeo kingdom
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo
Jolbon Information about
Jolbon viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.