Jered Carrjered carr uic, jered carr
Jered Byron Carr is a political scientist, professor of urban policy and a former Policy analyst for the Florida State Legislature in the Office of Program Policy Analysis and Government Accountability
He was formerly the Director of the LP Cookingham Institute of Urban Affairs and Professor of Henry W Bloch School of Management at University of Missouri-Kansas City and was a former researcher at Center for International Public Management Presently, he is Co-Editor and Managing Editor of the Urban Affairs Review and Head of the Department in Public Administration at University of Illinois at Chicago12
- 1 Background
- 11 Selected bibliography
- 2 Sources
- 3 External links
Carr earned his PhD degree in Public Administration from the Askew School at Florida State University where his dissertation, The Political Economy of Local Government Boundary Change: State Laws, Local Actors, and Collection Action, received the 2001 Leonard D White Award from the American Political Science Association Previously, he earned an MA in economics and BA in finance from Florida Atlantic University Carr taught at Wayne State University and the College of Charleston3
==Editor== He was born in Augusta Maine Carr is co-editor of City-County Consolidation and Its Alternatives: Reshaping the Local Government Landscape by ME Sharpe, 2004, New York City, ISBN 978-0-7656-0941-0
He also currently serves as the co-editor of the “Reviews and Essays” section of the State and Local Government Review His research has been published in a wide range of journals in public administration and urban affairs, including the American Review of Public Administration, Political Research Quarterly, Public Administration Review, Publius, State and Local Government Review, Urban Affairs Review and Urban Studies
- Feiock, Richard C; Jered B Carr 2001 "Incentives, Entrepreneurs, and Boundary Change A Collective Action Framework" Urban Affairs Review SAGE Publications 36 3: 382–405 doi:101177/10780870122184902 Retrieved 2 March 2012
- Brower, Ralph S; Mitchel Y Abolafia; Jered Carr 2000 "On Improving Qualitative Methods in Public Administration Research" Administration & Society SAGE Publications 32 4: 363–397 doi:101177/00953990022019470 Retrieved 2 March 2012
- Feiock, Richard C; Jered B Carr 1997 "A Reassessment of City/County Consolidation: Economic Development Impacts" State and Local Government Review SAGE Publications 29 3: 166–171 JSTOR 4355186
- Carr, Jered B; Richard C Feiock 2001 "State Annexation ‘Constraints’ and the Frequency of Nunicipal Annexation" Political Research Quarterly SAGE Publications 54 2: 459–470 doi:101177/106591290105400212 Retrieved 2 March 2012
- Leroux, Kelly; Jered Carr 2007 "Explaining Local Government Cooperation on Public Works Evidence From Michigan" Public Works Management & Policy SAGE Publications 12 1: 344–358 doi:101177/1087724X07302586 Retrieved 2 March 2012
- Carr, Jered B; Shanthi Karuppusamy 2008 "Beyond Ideal Types of Municipal Structure Adapted Cities in Michigan" American Review of Public Administration SAGE Publications 39 3: 304–321 doi:101177/0275074008319217 Retrieved 2 March 2012
- Carr, Jered B; Sang-Seok Bae; Wenjue Lu 2006 "City-County Government and Promises of Economic Development: A Tale of Two Cities" State and Local Government Review SAGE Publications 38 3: 131–141 doi:101177/0160323X0603800301 Retrieved 2 March 2012
- Leroux, Kelly; Jered B Carr 2010 "Prospects for Centralizing services in an Urban County: Evidence from eight Self-organized Networks of Local Public Services" Journal of Urban Affairs Wiley-Blackwell 32 4: 449–470 doi:101111/j1467-9906201000512x Retrieved 2 March 2012
- ^ Faculty bio
- ^ "Jered B Carr, Department of Public Administration head, University of Illinois at Chicago" Chicago Tribune Chicago, Illinois July 29, 2014
- ^ Faculty Profile of Jered Carr at University of Missouri-Kansas City Accessed 2-29-2011
- Jered Carr at UMKC
jared careau, jared careers, jared carella, jared carey actor, jared carey chiropractic, jared carey lubbock tx, jered carr, jered carr phd, jered carr uic, jered carriaga
Jered Carr Information about
Jered Carr viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.