Idiopathic interstitial pneumoniaidiopathic interstitial pneumonia, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia prognosis
Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia IIP, or noninfectious pneumonia1 are a class of diffuse lung diseases These diseases typically affect the pulmonary interstitium, although some also have a component affecting the airways for instance, Cryptogenic organizing pneumonitis There are seven recognized distinct subtypes of IIP
Classification can be complex,2 and the combined efforts of clinicians, radiologists, and pathologists can help in the generation of a more specific diagnosis34
Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia can be subclassified based on histologic appearance into the following patterns:56
|Desquamative interstitial pneumonia DIP||DIP|
|Diffuse alveolar damage DAD||ARDS, AIP, TRALI|
|Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia NSIP||NSIP|
|Usual interstitial pneumonia UIP||CVD, IPF, drug toxicity, pneumoconiosis|
|Organizing pneumonia||Cryptogenic organizing pneumonia|
|Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia LIP||LIP|
Usual interstitial pneumonia is the most common type7
Table 1: Development of the histologic idiopathic interstitial pneumonia classification
|Leibow et al 1969||Katzenstein 19988||ATS/ERS 20026|
UIP=usual interstitial pneumonia; DAD=diffuse alveolar damage; NSIP=non-specific interstitial pneumonia; DIP=desquamative interstitial pneumonia; RB=respiratory bronchiolitis; BIP=bronchiolitis obliterans interstitial pneumonia; OP=organizing pneumonia; LIP=lymphoid interstitial pneumonia; LPD=lymphoproliferative disease not considered a diffuse lung disease; GIP=giant cell interstitial pneumonia; HMF=heavy metal fibrosis, no longer grouped with diffuse lung disease
Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia was originally included in this category, then excluded, then included again9
- ^ Clinical infectious diseases : a practical approach New York, NY ua: Oxford Univ Press 1999 p 833 ISBN 978-0-19-508103-9 |first1= missing |last1= in Authors list helpCS1 maint: Extra text: authors list link
- ^ Nicholson AG November 2002 "Classification of idiopathic interstitial pneumonias: making sense of the alphabet soup" Histopathology 41 5: 381–91 PMID 12405906 doi:101046/j1365-2559200201421x
- ^ Flaherty KR, King TE, Raghu G, et al October 2004 "Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia: what is the effect of a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis" Am J Respir Crit Care Med 170 8: 904–10 PMID 15256390 doi:101164/rccm200402-147OC
- ^ Kim DS, Collard HR, King TE June 2006 "Classification and natural history of the idiopathic interstitial pneumonias" Proc Am Thorac Soc 3 4: 285–92 PMC 2658683 PMID 16738191 doi:101513/pats200601-005TK
- ^ Leslie KO, Wick MR Practical Pulmonary Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach Elsevier Inc 2005 ISBN 978-0-443-06631-3
- ^ a b American Thoracic, Society; European Respiratory, Society January 2002 "American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society International Multidisciplinary Consensus Classification of the Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias This joint statement of the American Thoracic Society ATS, and the European Respiratory Society ERS was adopted by the ATS board of directors, June 2001 and by the ERS Executive Committee, June 2001" Am J Respir Crit Care Med 165 2: 277–304 PMID 11790668 doi:101164/ajrccm1652ats01
- ^ Visscher DW, Myers JL June 2006 "Histologic spectrum of idiopathic interstitial pneumonias" Proc Am Thorac Soc 3 4: 322–9 PMID 16738196 doi:101513/pats200602-019TK
- ^ Katzenstein AL, Myers JL 1998 "Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis: clinical relevance of pathologic classification" Am J Respir Crit Care Med 157 4 Pt 1: 1301–15 PMID 9563754 doi:101164/ajrccm15749707039
- ^ Swigris JJ, Berry GJ, Raffin TA, Kuschner WG December 2002 "Lymphoid interstitial pneumonia: a narrative review" Chest 122 6: 2150–64 PMID 12475860 doi:101378/chest12262150
|Lower RT/lung disease
idiopathic interstitial pneumonia, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia classification, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia diagnosis, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia in infants, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia prognosis, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia radiology, idiopathic interstitial pneumonia treatment, idiopathic interstitial pneumoniae radio, idiopathic interstitial pneumonias
Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia Information about
Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia
Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia
Idiopathic interstitial pneumonia viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.