Hitwise is a division of Connexity, that measures behavior across desktop, tablet and smartphone devices The service provides data on trends in visitor and search behavior, visitor and website profiling and measures website market share Hitwise helps companies optimize marketing efforts and improve the effectiveness of search, display, affiliate, mobile, email and social-media marketing campaigns
In 2006 Hitwise was valued at £180m and was subsequently acquired by Experian for $240m on 19 April 2007
In 2015 Hitwise was acquired by Digital marketing company, Connexity, in a combined worth $47 Million on 14 December 2015
- 1 History
- 2 Awards
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
|This section contains embedded lists that may be better presented using prose You can help by converting the list or lists to prose, if appropriate Editing help is available November 2010 Learn how and when to remove this template message|
- 1997 – Hitwise is founded in Melbourne by Adrian Giles and Andrew Barlow Adrian Giles acted as Managing Director from 1997 to 2000 Andrew Barlow acted as Chairman and Joint-Managing Director from 1997 to 2000
- 2000 – The "competitive intelligence" service launches This service allows subscription access to Hitwise’s reports
- 2001 – Hitwise launches in New Zealand, Hong Kong, United Kingdom and Singapore
- 2002 – Hitwise is ranked 5th in the Deloitte Fast 50 in Australia
- 2003 – Hitwise launches in the United States
- 2004 – Hitwise is ranked 6th fastest in the Deloitte Fast 50
- 2006 – Hitwise purchases HitDynamics a bid management and web analytics platform
- 2007 – Hitwise is acquired by Experian
- 2008 - Hitwise is ranked #37 on the Honomichl Top 50 list of US Market Research Firms
- 2009 - Hitwise launches in Canada and Brazil
- 2010 - Hitwise launches in France
- 2010 - Hitwise launches in India
- 2015 - Hitwise is acquired by Connexity
- 2003: Australian Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Finalist – Adrian Giles founder
- 2004: UK Revolution Awards – Winner Most Innovative UK Digital Business
- 2002–2006: Deloitte Fast 50
Competitors in the internet market research space include Alexa, comScore, Netcraft, Quantcast, SimilarWeb and Spyfu
- ^ Harrington, Ben 2006 "Hitwise eyes up £180m sale" Hitwise value London: Telegraph Retrieved 2006-12-11
- ^ "Experian Acquires Hitwise" Hitwise Acquisition Hitwise 2007 Archived from the original on 2007-04-22 Retrieved 2007-05-15
- ^ "Company History" Hitwise History Hitwise 2006 Retrieved 2009-10-27
- ^ "Hitwise Factsheet" About Hitwise – Factsheet Hitwise 2006 Archived from the original on 2006-12-08 Retrieved 2006-12-11
- Hitwise Product Platform Access
- Hitwise Corporate Web Page
- Experian Marketing Services Corporate Website
hitwise, hitwise competitive intelligence allows, hitwise data, hitwise facebook, hitwise prediction, hitwise pty ltd, hitwise real estate rankings, hitwise report, hitwise.com, www.hitwise.com
Hitwise Information about
Hitwise viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.