Heerheer ranjha, heer mortuary
Heer may refer to:
- Jeet Heer, Canadian author and journalist
- Jeffrey Heer born 1979, American computer scientist and entrepreneur
- Kamal Heer born 1973, Punjabi singer and musician
- Oswald Heer 1809–1883, Swiss botanist and naturalist with the standard botanical author abbreviation Heer
- Manmohan Waris "Manmohan Heer", born 1970, Punjabi singer and musician
- Sangtar "Sangtar Heer", born 1973, Punjabi composer and musician
- Heer 1955 film, a 1955 Pakistani film
- Heer film, a 1956 Bollywood film
- "Heer" instrumental, a 1991 instrumental by Pakistani band Junoon
- Heer, Netherlands, an area in the municipality of Maastricht, Limburg
- Heer army
- Heer Ranjha disambiguation
| Disambiguation page providing links to topics that could be referred to by the same search termThis disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heer
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article
heer, heer mortuary, heer mortuary obituaries, heer ranjha, heer ranjha movie, heer waris shah, heera mandi, heerema, heerenveen, heery loftus casting
Heer Information about
Heer viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.