Health in Francemaster of public health in france, mental health in france
Average life expectancy in France at birth is 81 years12
- 1 Healthcare issues in France
- 11 Obesity in France
- 2 Public health
- 3 See also
- 4 References
Healthcare issues in Franceedit
Obesity in FranceeditMain article: Obesity in France
Even though French are among the thinner Europeans see chart below, obesity in France has been increasingly cited as a major health issue in recent years It is now considered a political issue whereas just a few years prior it would only have been an issue reported on television talk shows or in women's magazines3 There is a myth about French people not getting overweight or obese4 however France is only ranked as the 128th fattest country in the World,5 one of the lowest rank among developed countries and French food has long been studied for its healthy diet
|Country||Average weight||BMI6||Daily Calorie Intake||Source|
|United Kingdom||80 kg||29||2,200||7|
France, as all EU countries, is under an EU directive to reduce sewage discharge to sensitive areas In 2006, France was only 40% in compliance, one of the lowest achieving countries in the EU with regard to this waste-water treatment standard8See also: Water supply and sanitation in France
Health care in France
- ^ Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development "OECD Health Data 2008: How Does Canada Compare" PDF Retrieved 9 January 2009
- ^ "Updated statistics from a 2009 report" Oecdorg Retrieved 6 January 2012
- ^ Sciolino, Elaine 25 January 2006 "France Battles a Problem That Grows and Grows: Fat" New York Times Retrieved 28 June 2010
- ^ Rosenthal, Elisabeth 4 May 2005 "Even the French are fighting obesity" New York Times Retrieved 28 June 2010
- ^ Streib, Lauren 8 February 2007 "World's Fattest Countries" Forbes Retrieved 28 June 2010
- ^ In the Western world, from 185 to 25 BMI is considered normal, overweight ranges from 25 to 30 BMI
- ^ Freeman, Sarah 14 December 2010 "Obesity still eating away at health of the nation" Yorkshire Post Retrieved 18 December 2010
- ^ "Water – a precious resource" European Environment Agency 2004 Retrieved 13 March 2008
animal health in france, good health in france, honey bee health in france, master of public health in france, maternal health in france, mental health in france, metal music and mental health in france, ministry of health in france, public health in france, reproductive health in france
Health in France Information about
Health in France
Health in France
Health in France viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.