Hamsageethe Kannada: ಹಂಸಗೀತೆ, The Swan song is a 1975 Indian feature film in the Kannada language It was directed by G V Iyer, based on a novel by T R Subba Rao, and starring Anant Nag and Rekha Rao in lead roles
The film won 2 National Film Awards; the National Film Award for Kannada film and National Award for Best Male Playback singer M Balamuralikrishna at the 23rd National Film Awards
Hamsa Geethe, the novel by Ta Ra Su was made into a Hindi film, Basant Bahar in 1956 The novel is supposedly based on the real-life story of the 18th-century Carnatic musician Bhairavi Venkatasubbaiah
- 1 Cast
- 2 Awards
- 3 Notes
- 4 External links
- Anant Nag as Bhairavi Venkatasubbiah
- Rekha Rao
- G S Rama Rao
- B V Karanth
- Mysore Mutt
- Vasudev Girimaji
- G V Iyer
- 23rd National Film Awards
- Best Feature Film in Kannada
- Best Male Playback singer - M Balamuralikrishna
- Karnataka State Film Awards 1975-76
- Second Best Film
- Best Music Director - M Balamuralikrishna, B V Karanth
- Best Cinematographer - Nemai Ghosh
This film screened at 11th IFFI for 50 years of playback singing
- ^ a b "23rd National Film Awards" PDF iffinicin Retrieved 9 March 2014
- ^ "Hamsa Geethe's Classical Dance Competition: Translation and Reflection"
- ^ "Hamsageethe 1975" kannadamoviesinfocom
- Hamsageethe on IMDb
|This article about a Kannada film of the 1970s is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Hamsageethe Information about
Hamsageethe viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.