Hampton Lucyhampton lucy, hampton lucy warwick
Hampton Lucy is a village and civil parish on the River Avon, 4 miles 64 km northeast of Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire The population of the civil parish as taken at the 2011 census was 566
- 1 Prominent residents
- 2 Hampton Lucy Grammar School
- 3 References
- 4 External links
- Charles Maries 1851–1902, the Victorian botanist was born and educated at Hampton Lucy
- Sir Ian Wilmut OBE, the embryologist, was born in Hampton Lucy on 7 July 1944
RevCanon Osbert Mordaunt,for twenty years proprietor of the village public-house at Hampton Lucy Rector from 1874 to 1922 Died in October 1923 
Hampton Lucy Grammar School
The grammar school at Hampton Lucy was founded and endowed by the Rev Richard Hill, curate of Hampton Lucy, in the 11th year of the reign of Charles I of England In 1867, the school had two departments; the upper department had some boarding school students who were each charged 8 pounds, 8 shillings per year The school closed and was replaced by the Hampton Lucy Grammar School Foundation, which is a charity providing educational grants to children and young persons residing in the Parishes of Hampton Lucy, Charlecotte, Wasperton or Alveston
New York Times,July 14,1898,August 25,1898
- ^ "Civil Parish population 2011" Retrieved 28 December 2015
- ^ "The Life and Times of Charles Maries" Hampton Lucy village website Archived from the original on 2011-07-23 Retrieved 14 March 2013
- ^ "The Peerage" Retrieved 14 March 2013
- ^ Border Cities Star - Oct 22, 1923
- ^ "A Parson-Publican" Mataura Ensign Issue 476 page 4 National Library of New Zealand 25 August 1898 Retrieved 14 March 2013
- ^ History, gazetteer, and directory of Warwickshire Francis White & Co 1850 p 779
- ^ Reports from Commissioners: 1867–8 Thirteenth Volume—Part XII Schools Inquiry Commission 1868 pp 703–704
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hampton Lucy|
- "Hampton Lucy Village website" Archived from the original on 2012-12-09 Retrieved 14 March 2013
- grid reference SP255571
Coordinates: 52°12′42″N 1°37′42″W / 5221153°N 162822°W / 5221153; -162822
|This Warwickshire location article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
hampton lucy, hampton lucy church, hampton lucy graveyard uk, hampton lucy parish council, hampton lucy primary school, hampton lucy real estate, hampton lucy school, hampton lucy warwick, hampton lucy warwickshire, hampton lucy warwickshire england
Hampton Lucy Information about
Hampton Lucy viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.