Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda)guaranty trust bank (uganda)
Guaranty Trust Bank Uganda, commonly referred to as GT Bank Uganda, is a commercial bank in Uganda It is one of the commercial banks licensed by Bank of Uganda, the central bank of that country and the national banking regulator
GT Bank Uganda is a retail financial services institution that provides commercial banking services to individuals and small to medium-sized corporate clients As of December 2011, the asset valuation of the bank was estimated to be US$3063 million USh1049 billion, with shareholders' equity of US$11 million USh397 billion GT Bank Uganda is a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank GTB, a Nigerian financial services conglomerate with assets in excess of NGN:2,525 billion as of 31 December 2015
- 1 History
- 2 Branch Network
- 3 See also
- 4 References
GT Bank Uganda was founded in 2008 as Fina Bank Uganda, a subsidiary of the Fina Bank Group based in Kenya
In 2013, the Group sold 70 percent shareholding to GTB for a cash consideration of US$100 million In January 2014, the bank rebranded to its current name to reflect its current shareholding
As of November 2016, GT Bank Uganda has a network of branches at the following locations: 1 Main Branch: 56 Kira Road, Kamwookya, Kampala 2 Buganda Road Branch: 7 Buganda Road, Kampala 3 Nakivubo Road Branch: 34-38 Nakivubo Road, Kampala 4 Industrial Area Branch: 13 Mulwana Road, Kampala 5 Mbarara Branch: 52-54 High Street, Mbarara 6 Kyaliwajjala Branch: 31 Namugongo Road, Kyaliwajjala, Kira Municipality 7 Colville Street Branch: 5-6 Colville Street, Kampala 8 Makerere Branch: Makerere
- List of banks in Uganda
- Banking in Uganda
- Guaranty Trust Bank Kenya
- Guaranty Trust Bank Rwanda
- ^ GT Bank Uganda 3 November 2016 "The Guaranty Trust Bank Board of Directors" GT Bank Uganda Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ BOU June 2015 "List of Licensed Commercial Banks As At June 2015" PDF Kampala: Bank of Uganda BOU Retrieved 18 December 2015
- ^ GT Bank Uganda 1 April 2015 "Guaranty Trust Bank Uganda: Summarised Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2014" PDF Guaranty Trust Bank Uganda Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ Guaranty Trust Bank Plc 25 February 2016 "Guaranty Trust Bank Plc: Guaranty Trust Bank Group's Audited Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2015" PDF Lagos: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ BDA Reporter November 2013 "Nigerian lender to buy 70 pc stake in Kenya's Fina bank" Business Daily Africa Nairobi Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ a b "Fina Bank Uganda Sold To Nigerian Bank Group" Kampala 23 January 2014 Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ Kay, Chris 4 February 2014 "Nigeria's Guaranty Trust Completes Purchase of Kenya's Fina Bank" Bloomberg News Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ GT Bank Uganda 3 November 2016 "List of GT Bank Uganda Branches" Kampala: GT Bank Uganda Retrieved 3 November 2016
- ^ Vision Reporter 1 December 2009 "Fina Bank Targets Industrial Area" New Vision Retrieved 3 November 2016
|Currency: Ugandan shilling|
guaranty trust bank (uganda)
Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda) Information about
Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda)
Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda)
Guaranty Trust Bank (Uganda) viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.