Gordon L. Bradygordon l brady dmd, gordon l brady
Gordon L Brady is an American Economist, Professor and Writer and resides in Vienna, Virginia
Gordon Brady received his BA from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1967, a MA in Economics from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1973, a PhD in Economics from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in 1976 and Master of Studies in Law from Yale Law School He has published more than 70 papers and 3 books, including Government: Whose Obedient Servant A Primer on Public Choice With Arthur Seldon and Gordon Tullock 2000, On the Trail of Homo Economicus: Essays by Gordon Tullock Edited with Robert Tollison 1994 and Duncan Black: Selected Works of the Unpublished Legacy Edited with Gordon Tullock 1995
- 1 Selected publications
- 11 Books
- 12 Papers
- 2 External links
- Government: Whose Obedient Servant A Primer on Public Choice With A Seldon and G Tullock London: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2000 Reprinted as Government Failure: A Primer in Public Choice Washington, DC, 2002
- On the Trail of Homo Economicus: Essays by Gordon Tullock Edited with R Tollison Fairfax, VA: George Mason University Press,1994
- Duncan Black: Selected Works of the Unpublished Legacy Edited with G Tullock Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Press,1995
- “The Chicago roots of the Virginia School of Political Economy” The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, edited by Ross B Emmett Edward Elgar, 2007
- “Valuing Tullock’s Rejects: The Case of Rent Seeking” Atlantic Economic Journal 2005
- Duncan Black and Ronald Coase: A Lifelong Friendship Rooted in Economics Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice 22: 53-72 2004
- “Internet Governance: An Economic Analysis” Economic Affairs May 2003
- “Valuing Tullock’s Rejects” Economic Affairs December 2002
- “International Governance of the Internet: An Example of Common Property Resource Management” E-Government Derek C Jones ed Dordrecht, Holland: Academic Press 2003
- “Internet Governance: A Rent-Seeking Perspective” With Alden Abbott Journal of Private Enterprise Nov 2000
- “The Internet, Economic Growth and Governance” Economic Affairs March 2000 p 13-20
- “Gordon Tullock: His Development as an Unconventional Economist, 1947-1962” In Public Choice Essays in Honor of a Maverick Scholar: Gordon Tullock Boston: Kluwer Academic Press,2000
- “Telecommunications Policy: A Rent-Seeking Analysis,” With Alden F Abbott European Journal of Law and Economics, Vol 8, No 2, 1998
- "Arnold Plant: A Historical Sketch" Journal of Private Enterprise, 1997
- “Dezoning the Spectrum: Opportunities for Rent Seeking in Telecommunications" With Alden F Abbott Journal of Private Enterprise, 1998
- Gordon L Brady Biography
|This biography of an American economist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
dr gordon l brady dmd, gordon l brady, gordon l brady dmd
Gordon L. Brady Information about
Gordon L. Brady
Gordon L. Brady
Gordon L. Brady viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.