Google APIsgoogle apis, google apis jquery
Google APIs is a set of application programming interfaces APIs developed by Google which allow communication with Google Services and their integration to other services Examples of these include Search, Gmail, Translate or Google Maps Third-party apps can use these APIs to take advantage of or extend the functionality of the existing services
The APIs provide functionality like analytics, machine learning as a service the Prediction API or access to user data when permission to read the data is given Another important example is an embedded Google map on a website, which can be achieved using the Static maps API, Places API or Google Earth API
- 1 Authentication and authorization
- 2 Client libraries
- 3 Google Apps Script
- 4 Common use cases
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Authentication and authorization
Usage of some of the APIs requires authentication and authorization using the OAuth 20 protocol OAuth 20 is a simple protocol To start, it is necessary to obtain credentials from the Developers Console Then the client app can request an access token from the Google Authorization Server, and uses that token for authorization when accessing a Google API service
Google Apps Script
Common use cases
- Drive apps are various web applications often third party which work within Google Drive using the Drive API Users can integrate these apps into their Drive from the Chrome Web Store which allows them to do work entirely in the cloud There are many apps available for collaborative document editing Google Docs, Sheets, picture/video editing, work management or for sketching diagrams and workflows
- Custom Search allows web developers to provide a search of their own website by embedding a custom search box and using the Custom Search API They can customize the search results and make money off the ads shown using AdSense for Search
- App Engine apps are web apps that run on the Google App Engine, a platform-as-a-service PaaS cloud computing platform which allows web developers to run their websites in Google datacenters These web apps often take advantage of APIs to manipulate services such as TaskQueue a distributed queue, BigQuery a scalable database based on Dremel or DataStore
- ^ "Static maps API"
- ^ "Google Places API"
- ^ "Google Earth API"
- ^ "Using OAuth 20 to Access Google APIs"
- ^ "Google APIs Client Libraries"
- ^ "Google Loader Developer's Guide" July 26, 2012 Retrieved February 27, 2013
- ^ "Google APIs Client Libraries"
- ^ "Google+ API"
- ^ "Chrome Web Store"
- ^ "Google App Engine"
- ^ see https://developersgooglecom/gadgets/
- Google APIs Explorer
- Google Loader Developer's Guide
google apis, google apis console, google apis explorer, google apis fonts, google apis for android, google apis intel x86 atom system image, google apis jquary, google apis jquery, google apis maps, google apis terms of service
Google APIs Information about
Google APIs viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.