Google Accountgoogle account, google account sign up
A Google Account is a user account that provides access authentication and authorization to online services by Google Not all Google products require an account, including Google Search, Youtube, Google Books, Google Finance, Google Maps, and many others A Google Account is required for the use of Gmail, Google+, Google Hangouts, Blogger, and others
After a Google Account is created, the owner may selectively enable or disable various Google applications
YouTube and Blogger maintain separate accounts for users who registered with the services before the Google acquisition However, effective April 2011 YouTube users are required to link to a separate Google Account if they wish to continue to log in to that service
Google Account users may create a publicly accessible Google profile, to configure their presentation on Google products to other Google users A Google profile can be linked to a user's profiles on various social-networking and image-hosting sites, as well as user blogs
Third-party service providers may implement service authentication for Google Account holders via the Google Account mechanism
- 1 Security
- 2 Account blocking
- 3 Third party use
- 4 Available Google applications
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
While creating a Google account, users are asked to provide a recovery email address to allow them to reset their password if they have forgotten it, or if their account is hacked In some countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom and India, Google may also require one-time use of a mobile phone number to send an account validation code by SMS text messaging or voice message when creating a new account
Google also offers a 2-step verification option—for additional security against hacking—that requests a validation code each time the user logs into their Google account The code is either generated by an application "Google Authenticator" or received from Google as an SMS text message, a voice message, or an email to another account Trusted devices can be "marked" to skip this 2-step log-on authentication When this feature is switched on, software that cannot provide the validation code eg IMAP and POP3 clients must use a unique 16-character alphanumeric password generated by Google instead of the user's normal password
On June 5, 2012, a new security feature was introduced to protect users from state-sponsored attacks Whenever Google analysis indicate that a government has attempted to compromise an account, a notice will be displayed that reads "Warning: We believe state-sponsored attackers may be trying to compromise your account or computer"
Google may block an account for various reasons, such as "unusual activity" or entering an age "not old enough" to own a Google account Reactivation is possible using web-forms, providing proof of identity through valid photo ID, or a small credit card payment at a cost of 030 USD Other methods such as sending a fax or uploading some requested document require human interaction and may take some "days or a couple of weeks" to be accomplished
Third party use
A provider of an authenticated web applications can delegate the authentication function to Google When a user tries to gain access to a secure resource on the third party website they are redirected to the Google Accounts login page Here they will see an explanation of why they need to log in with their Google credentials Any data which is to be shared with the third party will also be listed on this screen Once authentication has succeeded the user is redirected back to the referring site along with a token identifying them as having logged in via Google
Available Google applications
- Web History
- Google Search
- Google Drive
- Google Calendar
- Google Hangouts
- Google Wallet
- Google Finance
- Google Groups
- Google Maps
- Google News
- Google Alerts
- Google Sites
- Google Photos
- Apple ID
- Facebook Platform: Authentication
- Microsoft account
- ^ "Even More Google Products" Google Retrieved 9 July 2013
- ^ "Why Connecting your YouTube and Google Accounts Matters" YouTube Blog March 24, 2011 Retrieved on 2011-08-05
- ^ "About the Sign in Request Page" Retrieved 2015-07-01
- ^ "Gmail sign up procedure" LatestCrunchin 2012 Archived from the original on 16 July 2012 Retrieved 2012-07-17
- ^ Google 2009 "I don't have a mobile phone, can I sign up" Retrieved 2009-07-08
- ^ "2-step verification : How it works" Google 2012 Retrieved 2012-07-17
- ^ Fallows, James "Hacked" Atlantic Monthly Archived from the original on 26 December 2011 Retrieved 26 December 2011 As email, documents, and almost every aspect of our professional and personal lives moves onto the “cloud”—remote servers we rely on to store, guard, and make available all of our data whenever and from wherever we want them, all the time and into eternity—a brush with disaster reminds the author and his wife just how vulnerable those data can be A trip to the inner fortress of Gmail, where Google developers recovered six years’ worth of hacked and deleted e‑mail, provides specific advice on protecting and backing up data now—and gives a picture both consoling and unsettling of the vulnerabilities we can all expect to face in the future
- ^ "More on 2-step verification" Google 2012 Retrieved 2012-07-17
- ^ "Please Turn On Two-Factor Authentication" LifeHacker Aug 8, 2012 Retrieved 14 August 2012
- ^ "9 Google Apps Security Secrets For Business" informationweekcom Retrieved 14 August 2012
- ^ "Google Online Security Blog" Official Gmail Blog Retrieved 5 June 2012
- ^ CBC News 6 June 2012 "Google to warn users of 'state-sponsored attacks'" Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Retrieved 6 June 2012
- ^ "Gmail Help Section"
- ^ "Google account help page"
- ^ "Google accounts help page"
- ^ "Google account help page"
- Official website
google account, google account create, google account creation, google account manager, google account recovery, google account recovery reset password, google account register, google account settings, google account sign up, google accounts login gmail
Google Account Information about
Google Account viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.