Global Arraysglobal arrays, global arrays in php
Global Arrays, or GA, is the library developed by scientists at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory for parallel computing GA provides a friendly API for shared-memory programming on distributed-memory computers for multidimensional arrays The GA library is a predecessor to the GAS global address space languages currently being developed for high-performance computing1234
The GA toolkit has additional libraries including a Memory Allocator MA, Aggregate Remote Memory Copy Interface ARMCI, and functionality for out-of-core storage of arrays ChemIO Although GA was initially developed to run with TCGMSG, a message passing library that came before the MPI standard Message Passing Interface, it is now fully compatible with MPI GA includes simple matrix computations matrix-matrix multiplication, LU solve and works with ScaLAPACK Sparse matrices are available but the implementation is not optimal yet
GA was developed by Jarek Nieplocha, Robert Harrison, R J Littlefield, Manoj Krishnan, and Vinod Tipparaju The ChemIO library for out-of-core storage was developed by Jarek Nieplocha, Robert Harrison and Ian Foster
The GA library is incorporated into many quantum chemistry packages, including NWChem, MOLPRO, UTChem, MOLCAS, and TURBOMOLE The GA library is also incorporated into sub-surface code STOMP5
The GA toolkit is free software, licensed under a self-made license
- ^ Nieplocha, Jarek; Harrison, Robert 1997 "Shared Memory Programming in Metacomputing Environments: The Global Array Approach" The Journal of Supercomputing 11 2: 119–136 doi:101023/A:1007955822788
- ^ Nieplocha, Jarek 2006 "Advances, Applications and Performance of the Global Arrays Shared Memory Programming Toolkit" International Journal of High Performance Computing Applications 20 2: 203–231 doi:101177/1094342006064503
- ^ Nieplocha, Jaroslaw; Harrison, Robert J; Littlefield, Richard J 1996 "Global arrays: A nonuniform memory access programming model for high-performance computers" The Journal of Supercomputing 10 2: 169–189 doi:101007/BF00130708
- ^ Tipparaju, Vinod; Krishnan, Manoj; Palmer, Bruce; Petrini, Fabrizio; Nieplocha, Jarek 2008 "Towards Fault Resilient Global Arrays" In Bischof, Christian; Bücker, Martin; Gibbon, Paul; Joubert, Gerhard R; Lippert, Thomas; Mohr, Bernd; Peters, Frans Parallel Computing: Architectures, Algorithms and Applications Advances in Parallel Computing 15 Amsterdam: IOS Press pp 339–345 ISBN 978-1-58603-796-3 ISSN 0927-5452 OCLC 226966397
- ^ "Gordon Bell Finalist at SC09 - GA Crosses the Petaflop Barrier" PNNL 2009
- Global Arrays Home Page
- Parsoft Home Page
global arrays, global arrays game maker, global arrays in c, global arrays in php, global arrays php
Global Arrays Information about
Global Arrays viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.