Frozen Arkfrozen ark project, frozen ark
The Frozen Ark is a charitable frozen zoo project created jointly by the Zoological Society of London, the Natural History Museum and University of Nottingham The project aims to preserve the DNA and living cells of endangered species to retain the genetic knowledge for the future The Frozen Ark collects and stores samples taken from animals in zoos and those threatened with extinction in the wild, with the expectation that, some day, cloning technologies will have matured sufficiently to resurrect extinct species The Frozen Ark was a finalist for the Saatchi & Saatchi Award for World Changing Ideas in 2006
- ^ Kettlewell, Julianna 27 July 2004 "'Frozen Ark' to save animal DNA" BBC News Retrieved 19 July 2010
- ^ Johnstone, Helen 27 July 2004 "Endangered species gain a place on Frozen Ark" The Telegraph Retrieved 19 July 2010
- ^ Brahic, Catherine 13 September 2007 "'Surrogate sex' could save vulnerable species" New Scientist Retrieved 19 July 2010
- ^ "Frozen Ark could change the World" 23 Jan 2006 Retrieved 19 July 2010
- Official website
- A video on the Frozen Ark
frozen ark, frozen ark project, frozen-ark t-rex
Frozen Ark Information about
Frozen Ark viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.