Friedrich von Lindequistfriedrich von lindequist
Friedrich von Lindequist born 15 September 1862 in Wostevitz on Rügen; died 25 June 1945 at Macherslust near Eberswalde, Germany was a high colonial official of the German Reich He served as Governor of German South West Africa from November 1905 until 20 May 1907 During his tenure as Governor he introduced Karakul breeding to the white settlers of the German colony
Lindequist later served in the Reichskolonialamt of Imperial Germany, as Undersecretary of State from 1907 to 1910 While serving in this post, he "led a commission to the highlands of German East Africa to study the feasibility of expanded settlement from Germany in the colony" He served as Secretary of State in 1910 and 1911 He also served in high political offices during the Third Reich
- German East Africa as a Settlement Region for Europeans, Taking into Consideration British East Africa and Nyassaland in German Munich: Duncker & Humblot 1912mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-rightmw-parser-output citation mw-selflink
- ^ Dierks, Klaus "Biographies of Namibian Personalities, L" klausdierkscom Retrieved 4 January 2013
- ^ von Lindequist, Friedrich 1912 German East Africa as a Settlement Region for Europeans, Taking into Consideration British East Africa and Nyassaland in German Munich: Duncker & Humblot - via World Digital Library Retrieved 2014-06-20
- ^ Ames, Eric; Klotz, Marcia; Wildenthal, Lora Germany's Colonial Pasts University of Nebraska Press p 174 ISBN 9780803248199
- ^ Clarence, Lusane 2009 Hitler's Black Victims: The Historical Experience of Afro-Germans, European Blacks, Africans and African Americans in the Nazi Era Cross Currents in African American History 9 Routledge p 192 ISBN 9780415932950
- Newspaper clippings about Friedrich von Lindequist in the 20th Century Press Archives of the ZBW
Lothar von Trotha acting
| Governor of German South West Africa
Bruno von Schuckmann
| Secretary for the Colonies
|This article about a German politician is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
|This article about a Namibian politician is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
friedrich von lindequist
Friedrich von Lindequist Information about
Friedrich von Lindequist
Friedrich von Lindequist
Friedrich von Lindequist viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.