Free Press (organization)free press organization chart, free press organization for ring
Free Press is a United States advocacy group It gives the following mission statement: "We fight to save the free and open Internet, curb runaway media consolidation, protect press freedom, and ensure diverse voices are represented in our media" The group is a major supporter of net neutrality
- 1 History, organization, and activities
- 2 Leadership
- 3 See also
- 4 References
- 5 External links
History, organization, and activities
Free Press is a 501c3 organization The Free Press Action Fund is a 501c4 organization and is the group's advocacy arm
Free Press was co-founded in 2003 by Robert W McChesney, John Nichols, and Josh Silver
Free Press leads the Save the Internet coalition
Free Press has offices in Washington, DC, and Florence, Massachusetts, and a staff of 25
The board of directors includes Craig Aaron, Michael Copps, Olga Davidson, Kim Gandy, Robert McChesney, John Nichols, Liza Pike, Ben Scott, and Josh Silver
In 2008, Tim Wu of Columbia Law School was elected chair of the Free Press board
- Media democracy
- Media reform
- Media activism
- National Conference for Media Reform
- ^ a b Kang, Cecilia 28 March 2008 "Net Neutrality's Quiet Crusader: Free Press's Ben Scott Faces Down Titans, Regulators in Battle Over Internet Control" The Washington Post Retrieved 24 May 2011
- ^ a b c Free Press, Guidestar accessed June 9, 2016
- ^ What We Do, Free Press accessed July 9, 2016
- ^ Boliek, Brooks February 25, 2015 "Tom Wheeler tweaks net neutrality plan after Google push" Politico Retrieved 2 March 2015
- ^ Free Press Action Fund, Guidestar accessed June 9, 2016
- ^ a b Tim Wu Elected Board Chair at Free Press, Columbia Law School April 2008
- ^ Adi Robertson, Who's fighting to save the internet now: Net neutrality supporters gear up to take on the FCC, The Verge]] May 5, 2014
- ^ "Board of Directors" Free Press
- Official website
free press organization chart, free press organization for ring, free press organization structure, free press organization tips
Free Press (organization) Information about
Free Press (organization)
Free Press (organization)
Free Press (organization) viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.