Franz Josef Ochfranz josef och, franz josef ocho rios
Franz Josef Och November 2, 1971 is a German computer scientist He is currently working as Director at Facebook Prior to this he was Head of Data Science at Grail an Illumina company, Chief Data Scientist at Human Longevity Inc, and earlier worked for Google as a Distinguished Research Scientist and head of machine translation based at Google's Mountain View, California, headquarters south of San Francisco
Life and work
He studied computer science at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg FAU, Germany, where he graduated with a DiplIng degree in 1998 In 2002, he received his PhD in Computer Science at the Technical University of Aachen RWTH, Germany The same year he moved to the United States
From 2002 to 2004 he worked as a Research Scientist at the Information Sciences Institute at the University of Southern California USC His research activities are in statistical machine translation, natural language processing and machine learning where he has co-authored more than 50 scientific papers He has written several open-source software packages related to statistical natural language processing and was the chief architect of Google Translate
In addition to German, he speaks English and some Italian
- ^ https://wwwlinkedincom/in/franz-och-8344a12a/
- ^ Timmerman, Luke "Google Translate Star Leaves Venter's Human Longevity For Illumina-Backed Grail" Forbes Retrieved 2016-10-27mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ "About Franz Och" Human Longevity, Inc Retrieved 4 August 2014
- ^ Franz J Och:Statistical Machine Translation:From Single-Word Models to Alignment Templates Diss RWTH Aachen 2002
- Works by or about Franz Josef Och in libraries WorldCat catalog
- Google and Facebook roll out Farsi language tools, The Guardian, June 19, 2009
- Franz Josef Och, Google's translation uber-scientist, talks about Google Translate, David Sarno, Los Angeles Times, March 11, 2010
- Can Google break the computer language barrier, Tim Adams, The Observer, December 19, 2010
franz josef och, franz josef ocha, franz josef ochi, franz josef ocho, franz josef ocho rios, franz josef ochoa, franz josef ochocinco, franz josef ochre, franz josef ochs, franz josef ochsner
Franz Josef Och Information about
Franz Josef Och
Franz Josef Och
Franz Josef Och viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge.The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.