Final Embrace is a historical photograph of the tragedy of the collapse of the eight storey Rana Plaza building in Savar Upazila, Bangladesh The photograph, taken by freelance photographer Taslima Akhter, was awarded third prize in the World Press Photo third prize single in the 'spot news category' It was also selected among Time magazine's "Top 10 Photos of 2013"
Akhter is a member of Nari Sanghati a women's welfare organization, and a member of leftist political group Gana Sanghati Andolon She works as a teacher at Pathshala, a school of photography in Dhaka
- Collapse of Rana Plaza
- ^ The Huffington Post August 5, 2013 "Heartbreaking Bangladesh Factory Photo Shows Couple In Final Embrace PHOTO"
- ^ Associated Press AP 14 February 2014 "World Press Photo Award Winners List" abcnews
- ^ bdnews24 February 15, 2014 "Rana Plaza images win World Press Photo" News Desk
- ^ Daily Sun February 15, 2014 "2 Rana Plaza photos get World Press Photo award" Sun Desk
- ^ The Daily Star February 16, 2014 "World Press Photo Awards announced, Rana Plaza photos bring two honours to Bangladesh" Staff Correspondent
- ^ Kira Pollack, "TIME Picks the Top 10 Photos of 2013" Time magazine, Accessed 16 November 2016
- ^ Prashad, Vijay 12 October 2015 "Workers' yarns" Himal magazine
Final Embrace Information about
Final Embrace Information Video
Final Embrace viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.