Faculty of Homeopathyfaculty of homeopathy, youtube faculty of homeopathy
The Faculty of Homeopathy was formed in 1944 from the British Homeopathic Society founded in 1843 It was incorporated by the Faculty of Homeopathy Act 1950, which confers an educational function on the Faculty The Faculty promotes the development of homeopathy
Homeopathy is a form of alternative medicine which is generally considered ineffective
- 1 Membership
- 2 Training
- 3 Publications
- 4 Notes
- 5 External links
The Faculty claims "over 900 members worldwide" Membership is open to statutorily registered healthcare professionals, with student membership available to undergraduates on medical courses
Faculty-Accredited courses in homeopathy are taught at four locations in the UK and at four overseas After specified training periods, students are eligible to sit the specialist examinations, which lead to the Faculty's qualifications: LFHom, MFHom for dentists, doctors, nurses, pharmacists and podiatrists, VetMFHom for veterinary surgeons and DFHom for pharmacists and podiatrists The qualifications do not themselves confer any legal qualification to practise homeopathy
The Faculty publishes Homeopathy formerly the British Homeopathic Journal -BHJ This journal was first published in 1844, as the British Journal of Homoeopathy BJH, which became the BHJ in 1911
Simile is a regular Newsletter-type publication, for the service of members
- ^ Roberta Bivins 2008, Alternative Medicine: A History, Oxford University Press, p 106, ISBN 0-19-921887-0
- ^ Faculty of Homeopathy Act 1950 1950 c xx, s 4
- ^ How the Faculty works, Faculty of Homeopathy, retrieved 4 December 2014
- ^ Ernst, E 2002, "A systematic review of systematic reviews of homeopathy", British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 54 6: 577–82, doi:101046/j1365-2125200201699x, PMC 1874503 , PMID 12492603
- ^ Science and Technology Committee, Evidence Check 2: Homeopathy, UK Parliamentary
- ^ Homeopathy, National Health Service, retrieved 4 December 2014
- ^ Altunc, U; Pittler, M H; Ernst, E 2007, "Homeopathy for Childhood and Adolescence Ailments: Systematic Review of Randomized Clinical Trials", Mayo Clinic Proceedings, 82 1: 69–75, doi:104065/82169, PMID 17285788, However, homeopathy is not totally devoid of risks… it may delay effective treatment or diagnosis
- ^ Shang, Aijing; Huwiler-Müntener, Karin; Nartey, Linda; Jüni, Peter; Dörig, Stephan; Sterne, Jonathan AC; Pewsner, Daniel; Egger, Matthias 2005, "Are the clinical effects of homoeopathy placebo effects Comparative study of placebo-controlled trials of homoeopathy and allopathy", The Lancet, 366 9487: 726–732, doi:101016/S0140-67360567177-2, PMID 16125589
- ^ Musgrave, I April 8, 2014 "No evidence homeopathy is effective: NHMRC review" The Conversation Retrieved January 10, 2015
- ^ "Swiss make New Year's regulations" Swiss Info Retrieved December 16, 2015
- ^ "Membership" Faculty of Homeopathy Retrieved 2016-03-03
- ^ "Teaching centres -Faculty of Homeopathy" Faculty of Homeopathy Archived from the original on 19 July 2015 Retrieved 28 July 2015
- ^ Faculty of Homeopathy Act 1950 1950 c xx, s 4d
- The Faculty of Homeopathy
- The British Homeopathic Association Advocacy site
- The British Association of Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons Advocacy site
- The British Homeopathic Dental Association Advocacy site
faculty of homeopathy, faculty of homeopathy uk, singapore faculty of homeopathy, youtube faculty of homeopathy
Faculty of Homeopathy Information about
Faculty of Homeopathy
Faculty of Homeopathy
Faculty of Homeopathy viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.