Etiocholanolone glucuronideetiocholanolone glucuronide conjugation, etiocholanolone glucuronide formation
Etiocholanolone glucuronide ETIO-G is a endogenous, naturally occurring metabolite of testosterone It is formed in the liver from etiocholanolone by UDP-glucuronyltransferases ETIO-G has much higher water solubility than etiocholanolone and is eventually excreted in the urine via the kidneys Along with androsterone glucuronide, it is one of the major inactive metabolites of testosterone
- Androstanediol glucuronide
- ^ a b c http://wwwhmdbca/metabolites/HMDB04484
- ^ a b S Bernstein; S Solomon 6 December 2012 Chemical and Biological Aspects of Steroid Conjugation Springer Science & Business Media pp 328– ISBN 978-3-642-95177-0
- ^ David A Williams; William O Foye; Thomas L Lemke January 2002 Foye's Principles of Medicinal Chemistry Lippincott Williams & Wilkins pp 707– ISBN 978-0-683-30737-5
- ^ Christina Wang 28 May 2007 Male Reproductive Function Springer Science & Business Media pp 69– ISBN 978-0-585-38145-9
- Metabocard for Etiocholanolone Glucuronide HMDB04484 - Human Metabolome Database
|This article about a steroid is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This biochemistry article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
etiocholanolone glucuronide conjugation, etiocholanolone glucuronide formation, etiocholanolone glucuronide metabolite, etiocholanolone glucuronide structure
Etiocholanolone glucuronide Information about
Etiocholanolone glucuronide viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.