Ernst Wilhelm Bohleernst wilhelm bohle, nazi ernst wilhelm bohle
Ernst Wilhelm Bohle 28 July 1903 – 9 November 1960 was the leader of the Foreign Organization of the National Socialist German Workers' Party NSDAP; Nazi Party from 1933 until 1945
- 1 Early life
- 2 National socialism
- 3 Trial and conviction
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 Sources
- 7 External links
Bohle was born in Bradford, England, the son of Hermann Bohle 1876–1943, a college teacher and engineer who emigrated to England In 1906 Bohle moved to Cape Town, where his father was appointed to a professorship of electrical engineering, and attended a high school there Bohle studied political sciences and business administration in Cologne and Berlin and graduated in business management at the Handelshochschule, Berlin, in December 1923 He married Gertrud Bachmann on November 14, 1925 Bohle was employed as branch manager and agent in the import-export business for several enterprises in the Rheinland from 1924 until 1930 and established and thereafter directed a large automotive firm in Hamburg from 1930 to June 1933
Bohle joined the NSDAP on 1 March 1932 membership number 999,185 and on 13 September 1933 he joined the SS membership number 276,915 at the rank of SS-Brigadeführer Bohle was promoted SS-Gruppenführer on 20 April 1937 and SS-Obergruppenführer on 21 June 1943
In December 1931 he became a volunteer assistant of Hans Nieland, the leader of the Foreign Organisation of the NSDAP NSDAP Auslands-Organisation; NSDAP/AO, responsible for South and South-West Africa and later North America This organisational unit was founded on 1 May 1931 in Hamburg and "Reich Organisation Leader" Gregor Strasser appointed Nieland as the chief Nieland resigned from office on 8 May 1933 because he had become head of the Hamburg police authorities and later on was a member of the Hamburg provincial government, Bohle was charged with the leadership of the Auslands-Organisation in the party rank of a Gauleiter Bohle's father Hermann was NSDAP/AO Landesgruppenleiter Leader of the National Committee in the Union of South Africa from 1932 until 1934 and he was president of the Berlin-based Deutsch-Südafrikanischen Gesellschaft German South-African Society
From 12 November 1933 till the end of Nazi Germany, he was a member of the Reichstag for the constituency "Württemberg" and from 1937 to 1945 he was State Secretary in the Foreign Office The influence of the Foreign Office was greatly exaggerated to the extent that Bohle was mentioned in the foreign press as a likely successor to Joachim von Ribbentrop He was also a confidant and on the staff of Rudolf Hess, the Deputy Führer until Hess' failed peace mission to England in May 1941
Trial and conviction
Bohle was tried as a defendant in the "Ministries Trial" "Wilhelmstraßen-Prozeß", one of the Nuremberg follow-up trials He was sentenced to five years' imprisonment on 11 April 1949 However, he was pardoned by US High Commissioner John J McCloy on 21 December 1949 Subsequent to his release, he worked as a merchant in Hamburg He also advocated for the reformation of an organization for the development of German South-African interstate commerce He died in Düsseldorf
- List SS-Obergruppenführer
- ^ McKale, Donald M 1977 The Swastika Outside Germany Kent, OH: Kent State University Press p 118 mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-rightmw-parser-output citation mw-selflinkISBN 0-87338-209-9
- Literature by Ernst Wilhelm Bohle in the catalogue of the "Deutsche Bibliothek" the German National Library in Frankfurt on the river Main and Leipzig[permanent dead link]
- Ehrich, Emil: Die Auslands-Organisation der NSDAP - Berlin: Junker u Dünnhaupt, 1937 - 32 pp - Schriften der Deutschen Hochschule für Politik : 2, Der organisatorische Aufbau des Dritten Reiches; 13
- Jong, Louis de: The German fifth column in the Second World War / translated from the Dutch by CM Geyl - Rev ed - London : Routledge, 1956 - 308 p : maps - Translation of: De duitse vijfde colonne in de tweede wereldoorlog
- McKale, Donald M: The swastika outside Germany - Kent, Ohio : Kent State Univ Press, 1977 - xvi, 288 p - ISBN 0-87338-209-9
- Müller, Jürgen: Nationalsozialismus in Lateinamerika : die Auslandsorganisation der NSDAP in Argentinien, Brasilien, Chile und Mexiko, 1931 - 1945 - Stuttgart : Akademischer Verlag Heinz, 1997 - 566 p : ill - Historamericana ; 3 - ISBN 3-88099-672-5 - Originally presented as the author's thesis doctoral - Heidelberg, 1994/95 - EUR 34,50
- Gauleiter: The Regional Leaders Of The Nazi Party And Their Deputies, 1925-1945 Herbert Albrecht-H Wilhelm Huttmann-Volume 1 by Michael D Miller and Andreas Schulz R James Bender Publishing, 2012
- Nuremberg Trial Proceedings, 90th day, Monday, 25 March 1946, testimony of Ernst Wilhelm Bohle search for "bohle"
ernst wilhelm bohle, nazi ernst wilhelm bohle
Ernst Wilhelm Bohle Information about
Ernst Wilhelm Bohle
Ernst Wilhelm Bohle
Ernst Wilhelm Bohle viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.