Eric G. Swedineric swedin weber, eric swedin
Eric G Swedin is an American author of science fiction and academic nonfiction works He is a professor of history at Weber State University in Utah Swedin is the 2010 long form winner of the Sidewise Award for his alternate history novel When Angels Wept: A What-If History of the Cuban Missile Crisis He was a consultant for the Emmy Award-winning documentary, Clouds Over Cuba, which was created for the John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- 1 Biography
- 2 Bibliography
- 21 Nonfiction
- 22 Fiction
- 3 Documentaries
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Swedin is a professor of history at Weber State University in Utah He has written several non-fiction textbooks and academic works, as well as five novels, and his books and papers have been cited in over 70 academic works He won the Sidewise Award for his 2010 alternate history novel, When Angels Wept: A What-If History of the Cuban Missile Crisis He was a consultant on two documentaries about the Cuban Missile Crisis: Clouds Over Cuba, which won an Emmy Award, and What If Armageddon 1962, a documentary which aired on the Military Channel in 2014
- Healing Souls: Psychotherapy in the Latter-day Saint Community 2003, University of Illinois Press, ISBN 0-252-02864-3
- Science in the Contemporary World: An Encyclopedia 2005, part of the History of Science series, ABC-CLIO, ISBN 1-85109-524-1
- Science Fiction and Computing: Essays on Interlinked Domains 2011, McFarland & Company, ISBN 978-0-7864-4565-3, as editor with David L Ferro
- Survive the Bomb: The Radioactive Citizen's Guide to Nuclear Survival 2011, Zenith Press, ISBN 978-0-7603-4031-8, as editor
- "Murray Leinster and 'A Logic Named Joe'" 2011, with David L Ferro, in Science Fiction and Computing: Essays on Interlinked Domains, McFarland & Company, ISBN 978-0-7864-4565-3
- "Rebooting 'A Logic Named Joe': Exploring the Multiple Influences of a Strangely Predictive Mid-1940s Short Story" 2011, with David L Ferro, in Science Fiction and the Prediction of the Future: Essays on Foresight and Fallacy, McFarland & Company, ISBN 978-0-7864-5841-7
- The Killing of Greybird 2004, CFI, ISBN 1-55517-767-0
- When Angels Wept: A What-If History of the Cuban Missile Crisis 2010, Potomac Books, ISBN 978-1-59797-517-9
- Anasazi Exile 2011, Borgo Press/Wildside Press, ISBN 978-1-4344-4403-5
- Fragments of Me 2012, Borgo Press/Wildside Press, ISBN 978-1-4344-4515-5
- Seeking Valhalla 2013, Borgo Press/Wildside Press, ISBN 978-1-4794-0071-3
Swedin consulted on Clouds Over Cuba and consulted on and appeared in What If Armageddon 1962
- Clouds Over Cuba 2012, created by and aired at John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum This program won an Emmy Award for "New Approaches: Documentaries"
- What If Armageddon 1962 2014, Military Channel
- ^ "Eric G Swedin – Summary Bibliography" Internet Speculative Fiction Database Missing or empty |url= help; |access-date= requires |url= help
- ^ "Citations of works by Eric G Swedin" Google Scholar Archived from the original on May 5, 2015 Retrieved May 5, 2015
- ^ "Smale and Swedin Win Sidewise Awards" Locus Online August 11, 2011 Archived from the original on May 5, 2015 Retrieved May 5, 2015
- ^ a b "Winners Announced for the 34th Annual News & Documentary Emmy® Awards" The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences October 1, 2013 Archived from the original on May 5, 2015 Retrieved May 5, 2015
- ^ a b "Dr Eric G Swedin, Professor of History, Weber State University" Weber State University Archived from the original on May 5, 2015 Retrieved May 5, 2015
- ^ "Clouds Over Cuba" John F Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Retrieved May 5, 2015 Note: Site is entirely in Flash Click on the "Credits" link in the bottom right to view the credits
- ^ "What If Armageddon 1962: All-New Documentary Premieres Tuesday, October 22 at 10/9c" Discovery Communications Archived from the original on May 5, 2015 Retrieved May 5, 2015
- Alternatives: Histories of the Past and Future Swedin's blog
eric swedin, eric swedin weber
Eric G. Swedin Information about
Eric G. Swedin
Eric G. Swedin
Eric G. Swedin viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.