Eric Christiansen 15 September 1937 – 31 October 2016 was a medieval historian and fellow emeritus of New College, Oxford University
Christiansen was educated at Charterhouse School after which he served in the ranks of the Northamptonshire Regiment He became a fellow of New College after completing a thesis on modern Spanish history but subsequently specialised in medieval history
- The origins of military power in Spain,1800-1854 Oxford University Press, Oxford, 1967 Oxford Historical Monographs
- The Northern Crusades, the Baltic and the Catholic Frontier, 1100-1525 Macmillan, 1980 New Studies in Medieval History ISBN 978-0333262436
- The Works of Sven Aggesen: Twelfth-century Danish Historian Viking Society for Northern Research, 1992 ISBN 978-0903521246
- Dudo of St Quentin: History of the Normans Translation with introduction and notes Boydell Press, 1998 ISBN 978-0851155524
- The Norsemen in the Viking Age Wiley Blackwell, 2002 The Peoples of Europe ISBN 978-0631216773
- ^ "Eric Christiansen | Register | The Times & The Sunday Times" Thetimescouk Retrieved 2016-11-24
- ^ Stephen Bates "Eric Christiansen obituary | Education" The Guardian Retrieved 2016-11-24
- ^ "Eric Christiansen | The New York Review of Books" Nybookscom Retrieved 2016-11-24
|This article about an English historian or genealogist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
Eric Christiansen Information about
Eric Christiansen viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.