Entity linkingentity linking, business linking websites
In natural language processing, entity linking, named entity linking NEL, named entity disambiguation NED, named entity recognition and disambiguation NERD or named entity normalization NEN is the task of determining the identity of entities mentioned in text For example, given the sentence "Paris is the capital of France", the idea is to determine that "Paris" refers to the city of Paris and not to Paris Hilton or any other entity that could be referred as "Paris" NED is different from named entity recognition NER in that NER identifies the occurrence or mention of a named entity in text but it does not identify which specific entity it is
Entity linking requires a knowledge base containing the entities to which entity mentions can be linked A popular choice for entity linking on open domain text are knowledge-bases based on Wikipedia, in which each page is regarded as a named entity NED using Wikipedia entities has been also called wikification see Wikify! an early entity linking system A knowledge base may also be induced automatically from training text or manually built
Named entity mentions can be highly ambiguous, any entity linking method must address this inherent ambiguity Various approaches to tackle this problem have been tried to date In the seminal approach of Milne and Witten, supervised learning is employed using the anchor texts of Wikipedia entities as training data Kulkarni et al exploited the common property that topically coherent documents refer to entities belonging to strongly related types Other approaches also collected training data based on unambiguous synonyms More recent systems for NED include AIDA, AGDISTIS, Babelfy and TagMe
Entity linking has been used to improve the performance of information retrieval systems and to improve search performance on digital libraries NED is also a key input for Semantic Search
Entity Linking evaluation campaigns are organized by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology NIST in the context of the Knowledge Base Population task of the Text Analysis Conference
- Explicit semantic analysis
- Information extraction
- Linked data
- Named entity
- Named-entity recognition
- Record linkage
- Word sense disambiguation
- ^ Hachey, Ben; Radford, Will; Nothman, Joel; Honnibal, Matthew; Curran, James R 2013-01-01 "Artificial Intelligence, Wikipedia and Semi-Structured ResourcesEvaluating Entity Linking with Wikipedia" Artificial Intelligence 194: 130–150 doi:101016/jartint201204005
- ^ a b c M A Khalid, V Jijkoun and M de Rijke 2008 The impact of named entity normalization on information retrieval for question answering Proc ECIR
- ^ Xianpei Han, Le Sun and Jun Zhao 2011 Collective entity linking in web text: a graph-based method Proc SIGIR
- ^ Rada Mihalcea and Andras Csomai 2007Wikify! Linking Documents to Encyclopedic Knowledge Proc CIKM
- ^ Aaron M Cohen 2005 Unsupervised gene/protein named entity normalization using automatically extracted dictionaries Proc ACL-ISMB Workshop on Linking Biological Literature, Ontologies and Databases: Mining Biological Semantics, pp 17–24
- ^ Wikidata
- ^ David Milne and Ian H Witten 2008 Learning to link with Wikipedia Proc CIKM
- ^ Kulkarni, Sayali; Singh, Amit; Ramakrishnan, Ganesh; Chakrabarti, Soumen 2009 Collective annotation of Wikipedia entities in web text Proc 15th ACM SIGKDD Int'l Conf on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining KDD doi:101145/15570191557073 ISBN 9781605584959
- ^ Zhang, Wei; Jian Su; Chew Lim Tan 2010 "Entity Linking Leveraging Automatically Generated Annotation" Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Computational Linguistics Coling 2010
- ^ Hoffart, J, Yosef, M A, Bordino, I, Fürstenau, H, Pinkal, M, Spaniol, M, Taneva, B, Thater, S, and Weikum, G 2011 Robust disambiguation of named entities in text In EMNLP
- ^ Usbeck, R, Ngomo, A N, Röder, M, Gerber, D, Coelho, S A, Auer, S, and Both, A 2014 AGDISTIS - graph-based disambiguation of named entities using linked data In ISWC
- ^ Moro, A, Raganato, A, and Navigli, R 2014Entity Linking meets Word Sense Dis- ambiguation: a Unified Approach
- ^ "TAGME: on-the-fly annotation of short text fragments!" tagmed4scienceorg Retrieved 2016-09-25
- ^ Hui Han, Hongyuan Zha, C Lee Giles, "Name disambiguation in author citations using a K-way spectral clustering method," ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries 2005 JCDL 2005: 334-343, 2005
- ^ STICS
aml entity linking graph, aml entity linking network icon, business linking, business linking websites, entity linking, entity linking network
Entity linking Information about
Entity linking viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.