Elizabeth Wright Hubbardelizabeth wright hubbard, elizabeth wright hubbard homeopathy
Elizabeth Wright Hubbard February 18, 1896 – May 22, 1967 was an American physician and homeopath best known for leadership and editorial work in the field of homeopathy
Hubbard was born in New York City, the daughter of Rev Dr Merle St Croix Wright, the pastor of Harlem Unitarian Church She was educated at the Horace Mann School and graduated from Barnard College in 1917, and in 1921 earned an MD from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, as one of the first six females to do so She completed her internship at Bellevue Hospital She then spent two years in Europe studying homeopathy in Stuttgart, Vienna, under Adolf Stiegele, in Geneva under Pierre Schmidt, and in Tübingen under Emil Schlegel
Hubbard subsequently assumed leadership roles as president of the International Hahnemannian Association from 1945 to 1946, and of the American Institute of Homeopathy from 1959 to 1961 She served as editor of the Homoeopathic Recorder, the Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy and the Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy She was on the faculty of the AFH postgraduate homeopathic school
Hubbard was also involved in Anthroposophy and served as president of the Anthroposophical Society in the United States
She married Benjamin Alldritt Hubbard in 1930 They had a daughter, the actress Elizabeth Hubbard, and two sons, Theodore C Hubbard and talent manager Merle Hubbard
- Homoeopathy as Art and Science, Ed Maesimund B Panos, MD, and Della des Rosiers, Beaconsfield Publishers Ltd, Beaconsfield, UK 1990 ISBN 0-906584-26-4
- A Brief Study Course in Homeopathy,Roy & Company; 3rd ed enlarged edition 1959, and Indian Edition 1977
- ^ a b c "Elizabeth Hubbard, Physician Since 1921" The New York Times May 23, 1967 Retrieved July 3, 2017
- ^ Dunlap, David W August 13, 2011 "A Lipstick Autograph, 85 Dropping Hammers and an Aria for a Dying Poodle" The New York Times Retrieved July 3, 2017
- ^ Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy, June 1990, Vol 83, No 2 Archived 2007-09-30 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ British Homoeopathic Journal Volume 79, Number 3, July 1990 Archived 2007-09-30 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ The Homoeopath Vol10 No4 1990 Archived 2007-09-30 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ The Heritage of Homoeopathic Literature, Julian Winston, Great Auk Publishing, Tawa, NZ
|This biographical article related to medicine in the United States is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
dr. elizabeth wright hubbard, elizabeth wright hubbard, elizabeth wright hubbard homeopathy
Elizabeth Wright Hubbard Information about
Elizabeth Wright Hubbard
Elizabeth Wright Hubbard
Elizabeth Wright Hubbard viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.