Ek Anek Aur Ektaek anek aur ekta kapoor, ek anek aur ekta kaul
Ek Anek Aur Ekta or "One, Many, and Unity" also known as Ek Chidiya, Anek Chidiyan after the title song is a traditionally animated short educational film released by the Films Division of India Government of India It was released in 1974 It was aired on the public broadcaster channel Doordarshan and became very popular among children
- 1 Summary
- 2 The team
- 3 References
- 4 External links
The film was intended to teach the value of unity and teamwork to children Unity in Diversity It also contains the message of how India is stronger if its citizens stand united, regardless of cultural differences It begins with a group of children playing in a garden with one of them asking his elder sister, "Didi, yeh anek kya hota hai", or in English, "Sis, what do you mean by Many" The rest of the film is the sister's reply, using a metaphorical story of how a group of birds escape a bird catcher by uniting to recruit their friends, a group of mice
The film was directed by Vijaya Mulay The film's design, animation and creation was done by Bhimsain Khurana The lyrics of Hind Desh ke Niwasi were written by Pandit Vinay Chandra Maudgalya Sadhna Sargam sang Ek Chidiya, Anek Chidiyan The assistants were SM Hasan, Mahesh Taavre and Girish Rao The film won the National Film Award for Best Educational Film, and it was the first film from the animation studios of then Center for Education Technology The film also won the Best Children's Film award in Japan The film is considered to be one of India's greatest examples of animation story-telling, and well remembered by the 80s generation as a classic illustration of Anekta mein Ekta
- ^ "Jubilee Year - Films Division celebrates six decades of telling the story of India" Indian Express 23 December 2008 Retrieved 18 August 2013
- ^ a b Narwekar, Sanjit 1994 Directory of Indian film-makers and films Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England: Flicks Books p 54 ISBN 978-0-948911-40-8 OCLC 30386224
- ^ Abhimanyu Mishra "I won't mind singing an item number: unknown singer" The Times of India
- ^ Sharma, Bela Rani 1998 Vijay Kaushik, ed Women's Rights and World Development Encyclopaedia of human rights & women's development 5 Sarup & Sons p 350 ISBN 978-81-7625-015-3 OCLC 70510934
- ^ "National Film Awards" The Education quarterly Ministry of Education and Social Welfare, Government of India 27: 34 1975 ISSN 0013-1482 OCLC 1567557
- ^ "Documentaries and Shorts" Climb Media Retrieved 17 March 2010
- ^ "Tales Well Told" The Tribune 13 February 2005 Retrieved 17 March 2010
- Ek Anek Aur Ekta on IMDb
- Ek Anek Aur Ekta on YouTube
ek anek aur ekta kapoor, ek anek aur ekta kaul, ek anek aur ektachrome, ek anek aur ektara
Ek Anek Aur Ekta Information about
Ek Anek Aur Ekta
Ek Anek Aur Ekta
Ek Anek Aur Ekta viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.