David Parker (chemist)david parker chemist warehouse, david parker chemist jobs
David Parker MA DPhil CChem FRSC FRS born 30 July 1956 is an English chemical scientist and academic
Early life and education
Parker was born in Leadgate, County Durham, the descendant of musical, mining families and the third child of a bank clerk and primary school teacher He grew up in Durham City and was educated at Durham Johnston School and briefly at King Edward VI Grammar School, Stafford Having gained an Open Exhibition to Christ Church, he read Chemistry at Oxford University, where he gained a First Class degree in 1978, and a DPhil in 1980, based on mechanistic studies in asymmetric catalysis In this period he spent considerable periods of time on the cricket and football pitches around Oxford, and also married , Fiona Mary MacEwan with whom he has two daughters, Eleanor and Julia Rose and a son, Philip
In 1980, he gained a NATO Fellowship to work with Jean-Marie Lehn Nobel Prize, 1987, and was appointed to a Lectureship in Chemistry at Durham University, beginning in January 1982
Research and academic career
His work in Durham is rooted in the design and synthesis of functional molecules, materials and conjugates and has straddled the traditional disciplines of Physical, Organic and Inorganic Chemistry Often collaborating with European and UK industry, he worked on diverse projects leading to the introduction of imaging and therapeutic agents, including the antibody conjugate MyloTargR Celltech Ltd He gained recognition from the Royal Society of Chemistry, being awarded, among other prizes, the Corday-Morgan Medal 1987, the Hickinbottom Fellowship 1988,, an Interdisciplinary Award RSC, 1996, ,ref"Interdisciplinary Award Winners" rscorg Retrieved 2018-02-18 a Tilden Lectureship 2003 and the Ludwig Mond Medal 2011 In 2002 he was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society and gained the Lecoq de Boisbaudran prize in rare earth science in 2012 He served as Chairman of the Department of Chemistry at Durham on two occasions before his fiftieth birthday In 2014, he was made an EPSRC RISE Fellow, recognising inspiration in science and engineering
- ^ "David Parker 0000-0001-5281-5146 – ORCID | Connecting Research and Researchers" orcidorg Retrieved 2015-12-29
- ^ "Prof D Parker – Durham University" Durham University Retrieved 2015-12-29
- ^ Brown, John M; Parker, David "Intermediates in the asymmetric hydrogenation of unsaturated carboxylic acid derivatives" Journal of the Chemical Society, Chemical Communications 8 doi:101039/c39800000342
- ^ Achiwa, Kazuo; A Chaloner, Penny; Parker, David 29 September 1981 "The mechanism of asymmetric hydrogenation catalysed by rhodium complexes of chiral pyrrolidinobiphosphines" Journal of Organometallic Chemistry 218 2: 249–260 doi:101016/S0022-328X0086107-0
- ^ Brown, John M; Parker, David 1 May 2002 "Mechanism of asymmetric homogeneous hydrogenation Rhodium-catalyzed reductions with deuterium and hydrogen deuteride" Organometallics 1 7: 950–956 doi:101021/om00067a010
- ^ "Interview with David Parker" Chemical Communications 48 40 doi:101039/c2cc90093a
- ^ Sim, Neil; Parker, David "Critical design issues in the targeted molecular imaging of cell surface receptors" Chem Soc Rev 44 8: 2122–2134 doi:101039/c4cs00364k
- ^ Luca, Elena De; Harvey, Peter; Chalmers, Kirsten H; Mishra, Anurag; Senanayake, P Kanthi; Wilson, J Ian; Botta, Mauro; Fekete, Marianna; Blamire, Andrew M 17 August 2013 "Characterisation and evaluation of paramagnetic fluorine labelled glycol chitosan conjugates for 19F and 1H magnetic resonance imaging" JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry 19 2: 215–227 doi:101007/s00775-013-1028-y ISSN 0949-8257
- ^ Law, Ga-Lai; Pal, Robert; Palsson, Lars O; Parker, David; Wong, Ka-Leung "Responsive and reactive terbium complexes with an azaxanthone sensitiser and one naphthyl group: applications in ratiometric oxygen sensing in vitro and in regioselective cell killing" Chemical Communications 47 doi:101039/b920222f
- ^ "RSC Corday-Morgan Prize Previous Winners" rscorg Retrieved 2015-12-31
- ^ "RSC Hickinbottom Award Previous Winners" rscorg Retrieved 2015-12-31
- ^ "RSC Tilden Prize Previous Winners" rscorg Retrieved 2015-12-31
- ^ "Ludwig Mond 2011 Award Winner" rscorg Retrieved 2015-12-31
- ^ "David Parker" royalsocietyorg Retrieved 2015-12-31
- ^ "Lecoq de Boisbaudran Award | icfe" icfe8uniudit Retrieved 2015-12-31
- ^ "RISE Awards Announced – EPSRC website" epsrcacuk Retrieved 2015-12-31
|List of Fellows of the Royal Society|
david parker chemist direct, david parker chemist jobs, david parker chemist salary, david parker chemist warehouse
David Parker (chemist) Information about
David Parker (chemist)
David Parker (chemist)
David Parker (chemist) viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.