Creative Englandcreative england, creative england lemn sissay
Creative England is a not-for-profit organisation that supports the creative industries in England The business promotes the development of creative companies, which in turn support business across games, film, creative and digital media as well as production services The company works in partnership with the British Film Institute, has offices in Bristol and Salford, and operates outside of the city of London
Creative England was formed by the consolidation of a number of regional film commissions into one body after the UK government dismantled the UK Film Council in 2011 It is funded by both public and private investment It has developed partnerships and collaborations with companies including Google, Facebook and KPMG, as well as local authorities, cultural bodies and universities, national government, and the European Commission
Creative England curates the film-making competitions iShorts, iFeatures and iWrite These provide mentoring and funding to emerging film makers The organisation collaborated with Microsoft in 2013 and 2014 to launch Greenshoots, a game development competition which provides funding and market advice from industry experts to the winners
- ^ Hay, Lucy 10 September 2013 Writing & Selling - Thriller Screenplays Oldcastle Books, Limited pp 167– ISBN 978-1-84243-972-2
- ^ Greenaway, David; Rudd, Chris D 23 April 2014 The Business Growth Benefits of Higher Education Palgrave Macmillan pp 141– ISBN 978-1-137-32070-4
- ^ Burton, Alan; Chibnall, Steve 11 July 2013 Historical Dictionary of British Cinema Scarecrow Press pp 165– ISBN 978-0-8108-8026-9
- ^ Baltruschat, Doris; Erickson, Mary P 13 April 2015 Independent Filmmaking Around the Globe University of Toronto Press pp 57– ISBN 978-1-4426-2683-6
- ^ Oakley, Kate; O'Connor, Justin 22 May 2015 The Routledge Companion to the Cultural Industries Routledge pp 473– ISBN 978-1-317-53398-6
- ^ Snow, Georgia 1 June 2015 "Top regional theatres back Creative England film-writing project" The Stage Retrieved 27 January 2018
- ^ Bloomsbury Publishing 31 July 2014 Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2015 A&C Black pp 786– ISBN 978-1-4729-1239-8
- Official website
|This article related to the politics of England is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This article about an organisation in England is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
creative england, creative england bristol, creative england crew database, creative england development fund, creative england ifeatures, creative england jobs, creative england lemn sissay, creative england logo, creative england projects, creative england website
Creative England Information about
Creative England viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.