Clay Tallmanmarion tallman, lee tallman
Clay Tallman was a Democratic politician from the US State of Nevada He was Commissioner of the United States General Land Office from 1913 to 1921 He was born May 7, 1874 at Belding, Michigan2 He graduated from Michigan State University in 18953
Tallman was appointed Commissioner on May 27, 1913 by Woodrow Wilson4 He was a lawyer from Nevada, and was a member of the Nevada State Senate from 1909 to 1913, serving as President pro tempore during his last session4 He was also chairman of the Democratic State Central Committee of Nevada, and was his party's candidate for the United States House of Representatives in 19124
Tallman was confirmed by the United States Senate, and was commissioned June 5, 1913 He was replaced by William Spry on March 22, 19215 He died at Montrose, Colorado August 25, 19493
- ^ "Student profile - Clay Tallman - class of 1904" University of Michigan Law School
- ^ "Who's Who in the Nation's Capital" 1921: 385
- ^ a b "Spartan Alumni Magazine" PDF November 1949: 12
- ^ a b c "New Land Commission Head Wilson nominates Clay Tallman - Jones for Interior Department" New York Times 13 May 1913
- ^ White, C Albert; Bureau of Land Management A history of the rectangular survey system Government Printing Office p 194
- Clay Tallman at Find a Grave
clay tallman, lee tallman, marion tallman
Clay Tallman Information about
Clay Tallman viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.