Churchville, Virginiachurchville virginia old keller house, churchville virginia fire department
Churchville is a census-designated place CDP in the western part of Augusta County, Virginia, United States The population as of the 2010 Census was 194 Churchville is part of the Staunton–Waynesboro Micropolitan Statistical Area
An 1855 gazetteer described the village as a stagecoach stop that contained "2 churches, 2 stores, and 2 schools" Churchville was a famous town during the time of the Civil War W Taylor Reveley III, 27th President of the College of William and Mary was born in Churchville
Churchville is a tree-lined community that is home to several churches currently 4, the Churchville Public Library, part of the Augusta County Library Branch, and Churchville Elementary School Grades K-5 Several businesses are located there, including Family Dollar, Riverside Grocery, First and Citizens Bank, Gap's Pizza, Tastee-Freeze, medical practice, Dentist, Law Office and Wool Mill
Hanger Mill was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991
- ^ "Churchville" Geographic Names Information System United States Geological Surveymw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ "US Census website" United States Census Bureau Retrieved 2011-05-14
- ^ Virginia Trend Report 2: State and Complete Places Sub-state 2010 Census Data Archived 2012-07-11 at Archivetoday Missouri Census Data Center Accessed 2011-06-08
- ^ Edwards, Richard 1855 Statistical Gazetteer of the State of Virginia Richmond, Virginia: Richard Edwards p 209
- ^ "National Register Information System" National Register of Historic Places National Park Service July 9, 2010
|County seat: Staunton|
|Footnotes||‡This populated place also has portions in an adjacent county or counties|
|Virginia portal United States portal|
|This Augusta County, Virginia state location article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
churchville virginia fire department, churchville virginia flooding, churchville virginia history, churchville virginia old keller house, churchville virginia post office, churchville virginia protest, churchville virginia public library, churchville virginia real estate, churchville virginia restaurants, churchville virginia zip code
Churchville, Virginia Information about
Churchville, Virginia viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.