Charlotte Turgeoncharlotte turgeon, the creative cooking course charlotte turgeon
Charlotte Snyder Turgeon 21 June 1912 – 22 September 2009 was an American chef and author She translated and edited the first English-language version of the Larousse Gastronomique
Turgeon was a graduate of Smith College and classmate of fellow French chef Julia Child
Her notable works include:
- Creative International Cookbook ISBN 0-517-34921-3
- Creative Cooking Course ISBN 0-517-17250-X
- The Encyclopedia of Creative Cooking ISBN 0-517-30972-6
- The Tante Marie's Cooking School Cookbook ISBN 0-7432-1491-9
- ^ Weber, Bruce 2009-10-09 "Charlotte S Turgeon, Who Popularized French Cuisine, Is Dead at 97" nytimescom Retrieved 2009-10-22
- ^ a b Negri, Gloria 2009-10-06 "Charlotte Turgeon, 97; author, teacher of French cooking" bostoncom Retrieved 2009-10-22
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
charlotte turgeon, charlotte turgeon creative cooking, creative cooking charlotte turgeon, the creative cooking course charlotte turgeon
Charlotte Turgeon Information about
Charlotte Turgeon viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.