Carney'scarney's cape may, carney's
Carney's is a hot dog and burger restaurant in a yellow Union Pacific rail car on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California1 It was brought to the site in the 1970s2 A second Carney's, also in train cars, is located on Ventura Boulevard in Studio City3 A crackdown on weekly biker meetings at that location caused controversy4
Pulitzer-prize-winning LA restaurant critic Jonathan Gold put Carney's on his list of 99 essential Los Angeles restaurants5 and wrote that, "Carney’s is a restaurant in the real Los Angeles tradition, two ancient Union Pacific cars transported to West Hollywood at great expense and mounted overlooking the Strip, where a mad parade of bass players and catalog models, hustlers and high school kids, movie guys and industry suits stare out the windows of the old train, onto the profusion of German tourists and Japanese cars that flow down this section of Sunset so steadily that after a few beers and a chili dog or two, the train can appear to be lurching down the track"6 KTVU movie critic Bob Shaw was fond of Carney's burgers7 Carney's serves a chocolate-dipped frozen banana on a stick for dessert6
- 1 Popular culture
- 2 See also
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Carney's was featured in the video games Midnight Club: Los Angeles and Grand Theft Auto V as "Last Train in Los Santos" restaurant
- List of hamburger restaurants
- ^ Kelly Mayfield, Chuck Mindenhall, Aaron Fontana Resident Tourist
- ^ David Gebhard, Robert Winter An architectural guidebook to Los Ángeles page 166
- ^ THIS TRAIN HAS NO DESTINATION BUT DINING September 10, 1986 Daily News of Los Angeles
- ^ CAROL WATSON Bikers Find New Hangout After Complaints Studio City: Hundreds of motorcyclists are driven from their weekly meeting spot by a rumored police crackdown Sep 24, 1991 Page: 6 Los Angeles Times
- ^ Jonathan Gold Where to Eat Now: New to the List February 05, 2008 LA Weekly
- ^ a b Jonathan Gold Chili Con Carney's; On the hot dog express February 01, 2007 LA Weekly
- ^ Mark Pitta Bob Shaw KTVU movie critic, dead at 56 April 14, 2009
- Carney's website
Coordinates: 34°5′45″N 118°22′18″W / 3409583°N 11837167°W / 3409583; -11837167
carney's, carney's cape may, carney's complex, carney's express limited, carney's furniture bogalusa, carney's hot dogs, carney's irish pub & restaurant, carney's studio city, carney's tavern, carneys point new jersey
Carney's Information about
Carney's viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.