Carl Wunschcarl wunsche high school, carl wunsch
Carl Wunsch was the Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Physical Oceanography at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, until he retired in 2013 He is known for his early work in internal waves and more recently for research into the effects of ocean circulation on climate
- 1 Career
- 2 Climate change
- 3 Selected honors
- 4 Selected publications
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Wunsch received his PhD in Geophysics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1966 He began teaching there in 1967, achieving tenure in 1970, and was named Cecil and Ida Green Professor of Physical Oceanography in 1976
Climate changeSee also: Carl Wunsch and The Great Global Warming Swindle Documentary
Wunsch was one of the scientists interviewed in the controversial documentary The Great Global Warming Swindle, but he complained that his views were grossly distorted by context
- Member, National Academy of Sciences, 1978
- Fellow, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, 1979
- Fulbright Scholar, 1981-1982
- Maurice Ewing Medal, American Geophysical Union and US Navy, 1990
- Henry Stommel Research Award, American Meteorological Society, 2000
- Foreign Member, Royal Society of London, 2002
- William Bowie Medal, American Geophysical Union, 2006
- Carl Wunsch, Discrete Inverse and State Estimation Problems, 2006 ISBN 0-521-85424-5
- Carl Wunsch, The Ocean Circulation Inverse Problem, 1996 ISBN 0-521-48090-6
- Walter Munk, Peter Worcester, and Carl Wunsch, Ocean Acoustic Tomography, Cambridge University Press, 1995 ISBN 0-521-47095-1
- ^ Hill, Helen 31 May 2013 "Faculty News" Massachusetts Institute of Technology Retrieved 4 February 2014
|List of Fellows of the Royal Society|
carl wunsch, carl wunsch mit, carl wunsche academy, carl wunsche high school, carl wunsche high school address, carl wunsche high school staff, carl wunsche high veterinarian, carl wunsche senior, carl wunsche sr h&s, carl wunsche staff
Carl Wunsch Information about
Carl Wunsch viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.