Carl Sonnenscheinarthur carl sonnenschein military service, carl sonnenschein
Carl Sonnenschein July 15, 1876 - February 20, 1929 was a German writer and Catholic priest, the founder of the Catholic student movement in Germany
He was born in Düsseldorf and died in Berlin
The Catholic Fraternities in Germany KV created the annual Carl Sonnenschein prize to award outstanding scientific research in Germany
- Die sozialstudentische Bewegung, 1909
- Notizen Weltstadtbetrachtungen, Berlin 1926 - 1928
- Sonntagsevangelien Erklärungen, Berlin 1928
- Alfred Kumpf: Ein Leben für die Großstadt, Leipzig 1980
- Ernst Thrasolt: Carl Sonnenschein Der Mensch und sein Werk, 1930
- Ernst Thrasolt: Dr Carl Sonnenschein Erinnerungen und Geschichtsversuche, 1929
- Carl Sonnenschein in the German National Library catalogue
- Winners of the Carl Sonnenschein prize
|This article about a German writer or poet is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
arthur carl sonnenschein, arthur carl sonnenschein military service, carl sonnenschein, carl sonnenschein villanova, carl sonnenschein villanova jobs
Carl Sonnenschein Information about
Carl Sonnenschein viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.