Bulgarian Euro-Leftbulgarian left
The Bulgarian Euro-Left Bulgarian: Българска Евролевица; transl Bulgarska Evrolevista - BEL was a pro-Western social-democratic political party in Bulgaria The party was established on 22 February 1997 in Sofia The party was formed by former members of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
The party contested the April 1997 parliamentary election as the Civil Union for the Republic – Bulgarian Euro-Left, winning 55% of the vote and 14 seats in the National Assembly Two deputies from the Bulgarian Business Bloc joined the BEL in February 1998
The BEL was admitted into the Socialist International as an observer affiliate in 1999 The Party was in favour of Bulgaria's ascension to the European Union
- Chairman: Aleksandar Tomov
- ^ Richard E Matland; Kathleen A Montgomery 2003 Women ́s Access to Political Power in Post-communist Europe Oxford University Press p 310 ISBN 978-0-19-924686-1 Retrieved 7 February 2013
- ^ Paul Lewis 4 January 2002 Political Parties in Post-Communist Eastern Europe Routledge p 53 ISBN 978-1-134-63437-8
- ^ Janusz Bugajski 2002 Political Parties of Eastern Europe: A Guide to Politics in the Post-Communist Era ME Sharpe p 790 ISBN 978-1-56324-676-0 Retrieved 6 February 2013
- ^ a b c Charles Vance; Yongsun Paik 1 January 2006 Managing a Global Workforce: Challenges and Opportunities in International Human Resource Management ME Sharpe pp 790–791 ISBN 978-0-7656-2016-3
- ^ Frederick B Chary 18 February 2011 The History of Bulgaria ABC-CLIO p 24 ISBN 978-0-313-38446-2 Retrieved 7 February 2013
- ^ a b Ian Jeffries 26 September 2002 Eastern Europe at the Turn of the Twenty-First Century: A Guide to the Economies in Transition Routledge p 121 ISBN 978-1-134-56151-3
- ^ Peter Barker 1 January 1998 The Party of Democratic Socialism in Germany: Modern Post-communism Or Nostalgic Populism Rodopi p 173 ISBN 90-420-0350-2
- ^ http://wwwsocialistinternationalorg/viewArticlecfmArticlePageID=59
- ^ Elena A Iankova 16 April 2009 Business, Government, and EU Accession: Strategic Partnership and Conflict Lexington Books p 32 ISBN 978-0-7391-3057-5
Bulgarian Euro-Left Information about
Bulgarian Euro-Left viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.