Brandy Station, Virginiabrandy station virginia accident this morning, brandy station virginia reenactments
Brandy Station is an unincorporated community in Culpeper County, Virginia, United States Its original name was Brandy The name Brandy Station comes from a local tavern sign that advertised brandy
Brandy Station was the site of the 1863 Battle of Brandy Station, the largest predominantly cavalry engagement of the American Civil War as well as the largest to take place ever on American soil
Auburn, Farley, and the Graffiti House are listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Culpeper Regional Airport is located on Beverly Ford Road in Brandy Station
|Generals George Meade, John Sedgwick and Robert O Tyler along with staff officers at the horse artillery headquarters in Brandy Station, Virginia, February 1864||General Rufus Ingalls and other officers in Brandy Station, Virginia, April 1864|
- Brandy Station Foundation
- ^ US Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Brandy Station, Virginia
- ^ Dyson, Cathy July 20, 2003 "History and legend unlock origins of unusual names" The Free Lance-Star pp A7 Retrieved 3 May 2015mw-parser-output citecitationmw-parser-output citation qmw-parser-output id-lock-free a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-free amw-parser-output id-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output id-lock-registration a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-limited a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-registration amw-parser-output id-lock-subscription a,mw-parser-output citation cs1-lock-subscription amw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registrationmw-parser-output cs1-subscription span,mw-parser-output cs1-registration spanmw-parser-output cs1-ws-icon amw-parser-output codecs1-codemw-parser-output cs1-hidden-errormw-parser-output cs1-visible-errormw-parser-output cs1-maintmw-parser-output cs1-subscription,mw-parser-output cs1-registration,mw-parser-output cs1-formatmw-parser-output cs1-kern-left,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-leftmw-parser-output cs1-kern-right,mw-parser-output cs1-kern-wl-right
- ^ Brandy Station Foundation Archived 2007-09-28 at the Wayback Machine Of the 20,500 men engaged, approximately 3,000 were Union infantrymen The Battle of Trevilian Station in 1864 was the largest all-cavalry battle of the war According to the American Civil War Battlefield Preservation Trust Brandy Station was the largest battle of its kind on American soil
- ^ "National Register Information System" National Register of Historic Places National Park Service July 9, 2010
|County seat: Culpeper|
|Virginia portal United States portal|
|This Culpeper County, Virginia state location article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it|
brandy station virginia accident this morning, brandy station virginia civil war, brandy station virginia map, brandy station virginia reenactments, brandy station virginia zip code
Brandy Station, Virginia Information about
Brandy Station, Virginia
Brandy Station, Virginia
Brandy Station, Virginia viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.