Boris Trakhtenbrotboris trakhtenbrot's theorem
Boris Boaz Avraamovich Trakhtenbrot Russian: Борис Авраамович Трахтенброт; 19 February 1921 – 19 September 2016, or Boaz Boris Trakhtenbrot Hebrew: בועז טרכטנברוט was an Israeli and Russian mathematician in mathematical logic, algorithms, theory of computation, and cybernetics Trakhtenbrot was born in Brichevo, northern Bessarabia He worked at Akademgorodok, Novosibirsk during the 1960s and 1970s After immigrating to Israel in 1981, he became a professor in the faculty of Exact sciences of Tel Aviv University, where he was professor emeritus until his death
In 1964 Trakhtenbrot discovered and proved a fundamental result in theoretical computer science called the Gap theorem He also discovered and proved what is now called Trakhtenbrot's theorem which is a theorem in logic, model theory, and computability theory He died on 19 September 2016, aged 95
- ^ "Russian Jewish Encyclopedia > Surnames starting with the letter T"
- ^ "Academician Andrei Ershov's archive > Documents > Boris A Trakhtenbrot" Archived from the original on 2011-07-26
- ^ "History of Computing in Russia > Authors > Boris Avraamovich Trahtenbrot" in Russian
- ^ Boris Trakhtenbrot 1964 "Turing computations with logarithmic delay" Algebra and Logic in Russian 3 4: 33–48
- ^ Boris Trakhtenbrot 1950 "The Impossibility of an Algorithm for the Decidability Problem on Finite Classes" Proceedings of the USSR Academy of Sciences in Russian 70 4: 569–572
- ^ http://wwwiisnsksu/
- ^ In Memoriam: Boris Trakhtenbrot, 1921-2016
- in Russian Alibru: Search books: Трахтенброт
- Boris Trakhtenbrot at Tel Aviv University
- Boris A Trakhtenbrot at DBLP Bibliography Server
- List of publications of Boaz Trakhtenbrot at the site of his 85th birthday symposium 28 April 2006
- Pillars of Computer Science, Essays Dedicated to Boris Boaz Trakhtenbrot on the Occasion of His 85th Birthday Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4800 Springer 2008
- Boris A Trakhtenbrot at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
|This article about an Israeli scientist is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This article about an Asian mathematician is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
|This article about a Russian mathematician is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
boris trakhtenbrot's theorem
Boris Trakhtenbrot Information about
Boris Trakhtenbrot viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.