Bo Ningenbo ningen, bo ningen youtube
Bo Ningen are a Japanese four-piece noise rock and alternative rock band, consisting of Taigen Kawabe bass/ vocals, Yuki Tsujii guitar, Kohhei Matsuda guitar and Monchan Monna drums Though they come from Gumma, Tajimi, Nishinomiya, and Tokyo, they coalesced in London They are signed to Stolen Recordings and licensed to Sony Music Associated Records in Japan
They have performed collaboratively with Damo Suzuki, Faust and Savages
- 1 Biography
- 2 Discography
- 21 Singles
- 22 EPs
- 23 Albums
- 24 Collaborations
- 3 References
- 4 External links
The name Bo Ningen means "Stick Man" in Japanese
Taigen vocal & bass and Kohhei guitar met at a gig in 2006 and formed the first Bo Ningen duo; they were later joined by Yuki and then by Monchan The band booked into a studio on Hackney Road and in summer 2007, after continual 12 hour jams they played the first “true” Bo Ningen show at the Wilmington Arms They then set up their own night 'Far East Electric Psychedelic' at Cross Kings in Kings Cross
They have since played shows and festivals throughout the UK, Europe and Japan, notably the 2011 Venice Biennale in collaboration with artists Tim Noble and Sue Webster, which was re-created for Yoko Ono's Meltdown Festival at Royal Festival Hall They were also invited to perform at the Victoria and Albert Museum's Yohji Yamamoto Friday Late event
According to an October 2015 interview with Marc Riley on BBC 6 Music, they confessed that they didn't even really understand the label of acid rock applied to their style of music
- "Henkan" / "Jinsei Ichido Kiri" 2011 Stolen Recordings
- "Nichijyou" / "Henkan" clear vinyl 2014 Black Night Crash Records
- Koroshitai Kimochi 2009 Stolen Recordings
- Live at St Leonard's Church 2012 Stolen Recordings limited-edition silk-screened 10", 200 copies
- Bo Ningen 2010 Stolen Recordings, Licensed to Knew Noise Recordings, Japan, Licensed to Black Night Crash Records in Australia
- Line the Wall 2012 Stolen Recordings, Licensed to Sony Music Associated Records in Japan, Licensed to Black Night Crash Records in Australia
- III 2014 Stolen Recordings
- Words to the Blind 2014 Stolen Recordings/Pop Noire – with Savages
- ^ Julian Marszalek 11 October 2012 "Reviews | Bo Ningen" The Quietus Retrieved 2012-10-21
- ^ Paul Lester 14 January 2010 "New band of the day – No 704: Bo Ningen" The Guardian Retrieved 2012-10-21
- ^ "FAULT Online interviews Bo Ningen" 2012-11-14 Retrieved 2017-02-02
- ^ "Bo Ningen - About" boningeninfo Retrieved 2014-11-20
- ^ http://wwwbbccouk/programmes/p036rfrk
- ^ a b c d e limited-edition silk-screened 10", 200 copies "Bo Ningen" Stolen Recordings Retrieved 2012-10-21
- ^ "Bo Ningen - Nichijyou 7" Vinyl" Blacknightcrashcom 2014-01-17 Archived from the original on 2014-08-12 Retrieved 2014-08-10
- ^ "Live at St Leonard's Church" Boningeninfo 2011-11-24 Retrieved 2012-10-21
- ^ Fred Thomas 2014-05-12 "III - Bo Ningen | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards" AllMusic Retrieved 2014-08-10
- Official website
bo ningen, bo ningen band, bo ningen band japanese, bo ningen chitei ningen mogura, bo ningen discogs, bo ningen t-shirts, bo ningen tour, bo ningen videos, bo ningen youtube, bönningenstedt
Bo Ningen Information about
Bo Ningen viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.