Blieskastelblieskastel, blieskastel google maps
Blieskastel German pronunciation: ˈbliːsˌkastɘl is a city in the Saar-Palatinate district, in Saarland, Germany which is divided into villages, one of the largest being Wolfersheim It is situated on the river Blies, approximately 8 kilometres 5 miles west of Zweibrücken, and 20 km 12 mi east of Saarbrücken
- 1 International relations
- 2 Personalities
- 3 References
- 4 External links
International relationseditSee also: List of twin towns and sister cities in Germany
Blieskastel is twinned with:
- Le Creusot, France, since 1989
- Castellabate, Italy, since 2008
- David Oppenheimer 1834-1897, German entrepreneur and mayor of Vancouver, Canada
- Joseph Wendel 1901-1960, cardinal since 1953, bishop of Speyer, archbishop of Munich and Freising
- ^ "Fläche und Bevölkerung - Stand: 31122015 Basis Zensus 2011" PDF Statistisches Amt des Saarlandes in German July 2016
Media related to Blieskastel at Wikimedia Commons
|This Saarland location article is a stub You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
blieskastel, blieskastel deutschland, blieskastel google maps, blieskastel gymnasium, blieskastel haus meiten, blieskastel klinik, blieskastel oktoberfest, blieskastel saarpfalz-kreis saarland germany, blieskastel stadtverwaltung, blieskastel wetter
Blieskastel Information about
Blieskastel viewing the topic.
There are excerpts from wikipedia on this article and video
Our site has a system which serves search engine function.
You can search all data in our system with above button which written "What did you look for? "
Welcome to our simple, stylish and fast search engine system.
We have prepared this method why you can reach most accurate and most up to date knowladge. The search engine that developed for you transmits you to the latest and exact information with its basic and quick system.
You can find nearly everything data which found from internet with this system.